Metal Storm logo
Sodom - Guitarist Rushed To Hospital, Polish Show Cancelled

Sodom are forced to cancel their appearance at the Silesian Massacre Festival in Katowice, Poland this weekend, after guitarist, Bernd "Bernemann" Kost, was rushed to the hospital today.

Sodom's booking agency, Fleisch, issued the following statement: "A few minutes ago I received an upsetting phone call from Tom and Makka as Bernemann has been rushed to hospital. We do not know what exactly has happened as I write this e-mail, he is currently under medical observation in the emergency section to discover exactly what the problem is.

We feel very sorry, but unfortunately and obviously because of the situation as it stands at the moment the band cannot travel to Katowice on Saturday. I know it is not the best time and it is short notice, but the situation as it is with Bernemann leaves the band no choice. I hope for your understanding and I regret that this situation has come about, the band were looking forward to playing at your festival."

More news on Bernemann's condition as we get it.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Sodom
Event: Silesian Massacre Festival Vol. 3
Posted: 31.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 91 users
31.03.2011 - 19:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Jesus, hopefully everything's okay.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.03.2011 - 19:49
Absak

STOP IT! STOP KILLING METAL! Every freakin day theres bad news...
31.03.2011 - 19:54
BloodTears
ANA-thema
The guys are getting older now, it's normal they have more problems. It's all happening at the same time though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
31.03.2011 - 21:23
sbgmetal

Damn!
31.03.2011 - 21:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 31.03.2011 at 19:54

The guys are getting older now, it's normal they have more problems. It's all happening at the same time though.

Well alcohol, drugs, tours, sex + all together overdose when you are young .... look at dave Mustaine .... same here they cant live like 20 years old men anymnore, all this wild life and beck stage parties ...you pay price
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.03.2011 - 21:48
Sangre Sani

Kurwa.
01.04.2011 - 15:31
LoudBoy26

Getting Older-Most Lay off The Vodka And Twinkies . HAhahaha Get Well Brother
01.04.2011 - 20:30
Void_Eater