Metal Storm logo
Metal Storm Music

This news was part of our April Fools joke 2011.

First it was .Net. Then it was version 4.0.Now Metal Storm is taking the next step towards total world domination. No, we aren't looking to overthrow a Eastern European government and installing ourselves as a Metal Oligarchy. Our plans are much more insidious.

We are proud to announce the launch of Metal Storm Music!

That's right. We're taking the steps to become our own label! We figure with the number of acts throwing stuff at us for reviews or write-ups in the Clandestine Cuts features, and hoping some label signs the brightest and boldest, why not just cut out the middle man and start putting stuff out our damned selves. After all, we've been telling all of you what is worth listening to in metal for nearly a decade.

So today, we announce the first stable of bands to Metal Storm Music. We'll have some interviews with our "Founding Fathers" that will be popping up in the near future. Check 'em out. And be sure to check them out again once we get the ball rolling on recording and putting albums out!

Forty-Two Tits
Angelic Power Force Redemption
Black Death Suicide
T.I.D.T.T.S.I.D.I.I.T.S.O.T.C.D.T.W.L.U.T.T.D.T.W.B.T.O.W.T.S.A.A.N.S.F.C.S.
BitchTroll
Deathday 666

UPDATE! Check out BitchTroll's The Siren rough rough pre-mix demo!
Posted: 01.04.2011 by jupitreas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 57   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 580 users
01.04.2011 - 03:15
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
Quote:
No, we aren't looking to overthrow a Eastern European government and installing ourselves as a Metal Oligarchy.

Well, I'm not gonna beg. :
01.04.2011 - 03:16
BrokenKnuckles
NICE!!! ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!!
01.04.2011 - 03:17
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
There's a sucker born every minute.
----
The force will be with you, always.
01.04.2011 - 03:22
pagb666
April's fools!

EDIT: Gotta love the Ninja Gaiden music
01.04.2011 - 03:24
Ancient Ruin
Hahah, I wish
01.04.2011 - 03:28
Axe Argonian
Although I think this is great news, I am quite curious now. Will MS staff reviewers be as objective as they should be when they review albums by bands endorsed by this website? I'm just curious.

Edit: Fuck, you guys got me!
----
"Man does at all times only what he wills, and yet he does this necessarily. But this is because he already is what he wills." - Arthur Schopenhauer
01.04.2011 - 03:29
Timmeh
Dudeman
Oh look its April.
Hahaha and love the band names to.
01.04.2011 - 03:34
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Lol. The band names are so nice
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
01.04.2011 - 03:42
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Awww it would have been sooo cool, I hate April's fools
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
01.04.2011 - 03:54
@gent_-_orange
LOL you got me... i actually thought you were being serious till i remembered the day.
01.04.2011 - 03:59
MeloDeathViking
It ain't april 1st here yet bitches. That means this shit is for reals! I'm holdin all you staffers and elites to this. Plus, if this actually happens, I'll buy you all a beer...just sayin...extra motivation is all!
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
01.04.2011 - 04:30
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
admin
Where I am April Fool's is still two and a half hours away, so I'll be waiting with MeloDeathViking for actual news of those releases.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
01.04.2011 - 04:42
Andre
Dammit, we've been deceived.
Should've figured it was April Fools Day.

Curse you!!! MS sense of humor!
01.04.2011 - 04:56
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Allright, go ahead and form your silly record label, I'm off to conqueor Yugoslavia.
01.04.2011 - 05:03
LoudBoy26
YOU CAN DO IT- hahaha GOOD LUCK GUYS - Kill em All
01.04.2011 - 05:31
Lachy
Account deleted
This is a pretty elaborate prank, i must say i liked he idea when reading it, then i saw some of the band names and got suspicious, then looked down at the date -.- once again too good to be true
01.04.2011 - 05:31
Lachy
Account deleted
This is a pretty elaborate prank, i must say i liked he idea when reading it, then i saw some of the band names and got suspicious, then looked down at the date -.- once again too good to be true
01.04.2011 - 06:16
Crème fraiche
Wow, you guys totally fucking got me ;(

Way to tease my cock.
01.04.2011 - 06:17
selken
Irreligious
Dudes!!! you made me believe it until I read the band names xDDDDD, even you have created bands and their albums with full discographies!!!, that's awesome xD
----
01.04.2011 - 06:23
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
Haha imma name my first born 42 tits
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
01.04.2011 - 06:55
EmeraldSword
Heh... am I the only one who first thought Metal Storm was offering a Pandora music service just for Metal?
01.04.2011 - 07:59
frankeli
Account deleted
Everything .... but Bitch Troll ...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
01.04.2011 - 08:03
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Written by EmeraldSword on 01.04.2011 at 06:55

Heh... am I the only one who first thought Metal Storm was offering a Pandora music service just for Metal?

I thought they were developing a subscription based service with small labels.... :< I did get suspicious when I actually read the news though
----
01.04.2011 - 09:06
Didn't get me...
Already fell for a prank earlier, so i was suspicious
Good one though,
----
There is no stronger drug than reality...
01.04.2011 - 09:21
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Written by Guest on 01.04.2011 at 04:56

Allright, go ahead and form your silly record label, I'm off to conqueor Yugoslavia.

Bad luck dude, it doesn't exist anymore now there's Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, and if you count Kosovo, there's still a bunch of little countries from Yugoslavia to conquer. Wouldn't advise you to try Slovenia though, the guys are pretty well off, unlike the rest of us.
----
7.0 means the album is good
01.04.2011 - 09:22
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Written by Milena on 01.04.2011 at 09:21

Bad luck dude, it doesn't exist anymore now there's Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, and if you count Kosovo, there's still a bunch of little countries from Yugoslavia to conquer. Wouldn't advise you to try Slovenia though, the guys are pretty well off, unlike the rest of us.

Why do you think Yugoslavia no longer exists? I get stuff done pretty fast...
01.04.2011 - 09:30
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Ohhh, it was you? I thought it was our dictators and stupid people who wouldn't get along for the 948680th time we had a unified country
(this counts as spam so I'm keeping my mouth shut from now on)
----
01.04.2011 - 09:41
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

Leave the former countries of Yugoslavia alone or dieeee! Nah, I kid, I kid, you can pretty much take all Balkan down, noone will care. Niether will I, just please wailt till July cause I gotta go to a concert in Zagreb in June and then notify all the MSers form former Yugoslavian countries, so we can move our arses up north and then you can do it

Wouldn't advise you to try Slovenia though, the guys are pretty well off, unlike the rest of us.

Is that an April's fools joke also?

Anyway, this year's April's fools joke.... Well done, well done.... I'd love to heart smth from 42 tits, they should sound smashing
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.04.2011 - 09:46
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Written by AnGina-- on 01.04.2011 at 09:41

Wouldn't advise you to try Slovenia though, the guys are pretty well off, unlike the rest of us.

Is that an April's fools joke also?

No, it's not, Slovenia rocks, my country pretty much sucks for Christ's sake, they even have Metalcamp! Oh, if only I would convince my sister to go, so my parents don't freak out when I tell them I'm off to Slovenia alone
----
01.04.2011 - 10:04
Maxx666
Meshuggahian
Nice... hope we will get some quality music from Metal storm

Hits total: 10325 | This month: 12