Metal Storm logo
Can metalstormers read posts?

Original post

Posted by theFIST, 01.04.2011 - 14:32
Feel free to discuss that in long posts, i like reading those

Poll

Are metalstorm users able to read posts, poll descriptions,..?are you?

i can, same for the majority
i can, the majority not
i can"t, same for the majority
i can"t, the majority can

Total votes: 32
09.04.2011 - 22:32
Kennoth

I believe they can, but they simply choose not to.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
19.04.2011 - 19:03
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
First vote for "i can"t, the majority can" right here FTW
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
20.04.2011 - 07:41
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Sometimes its hard to read others posts. We are all from other parts of the world and speak totally different forums of each language. Sometimes slang is hard to understand.
22.04.2011 - 13:04
theFIST

Written by Guest on 20.04.2011 at 07:41

Sometimes its hard to read others posts. We are all from other parts of the world and speak totally different forums of each language. Sometimes slang is hard to understand.

How can one speak forums?

Are you a native speaker in C++, C# or java??????
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
22.04.2011 - 17:45
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by theFIST on 22.04.2011 at 13:04

How can one speak forums?

Are you a native speaker in C++, C# or java??????

Damn Auto-Correct on my phone.
29.04.2011 - 02:40
Guib
Thrash Talker

I believe that ppl who can't understand the opening post shouldn't post at all might be a bit excessive but it would be easier for everyone
and we wouldn't see ppl opening such a topic in a desperate attempt at understanding people's twisted minds lol
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
09.05.2011 - 23:21
theFIST

Written by Guib on 29.04.2011 at 02:40

I believe that ppl who can't understand the opening post shouldn't post at all might be a bit excessive but it would be easier for everyone
and we wouldn't see ppl opening such a topic in a desperate attempt at understanding people's twisted minds lol

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the forum would be so empty if there weren"t all those people that posted random stuff that semi-fits a word in the title
----
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
10.05.2011 - 00:38
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by theFIST on 09.05.2011 at 23:21

the forum would be so empty if there weren"t all those people that posted random stuff that semi-fits a word in the title

Really you think so ? Maybe you're right, maybe you're not... But I must admit that without those people, this interesting conversation would've never happened. lol
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
10.05.2011 - 10:32
theFIST

Written by Guib on 10.05.2011 at 00:38

Written by theFIST on 09.05.2011 at 23:21

Really you think so ? Maybe you're right, maybe you're not... But I must admit that without those people, this interesting conversation would've never happened. lol

see, we need them
----
10.05.2011 - 14:27
JD
Account deleted
I don't care, if they did or not
11.05.2011 - 09:50
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Guest on 10.05.2011 at 14:27

I don't care, if they did or not

Lol liar
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
20.09.2011 - 18:09
moe5512

Huh?
20.09.2011 - 18:31
Roro

Depends on the users and the topic
21.09.2011 - 04:51
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
It's not a question of "can they?", but "do they?" - i think a huge chunk just see the title or look at the poll selections and vote/type away without bothering to read what the thread is actually asking.

this was a joke thread started in reference to a phony poll someone conducted a long time ago in a prior MS version... most of the respondents seemingly didn't read, just posted based upon the title (the thread asked for something completely different than what the title implied) and it was clear who did and didn't take the time.

was a great thread. always good for a laugh.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.09.2011 - 20:16
ANGEL REAPER

Apparently not...that sums it all...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"