Metal Storm logo
The Amenta

13.09.2006 - 19:40
helofloki
Account deleted
These guys are absolutely sick. Dissonant, atmospheric death metal. Their whole sound is really just their own and it absolutely murders. Really brutal shit, any of you guys hear'em?
18.11.2008 - 12:03
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
'Bout time these guys were looked into by people on this site. New album 'n0n' is an absolute killer of a release and by far and away more interesting than The Monolith Deathcult release earlier this year. It's great to see a band advertised as industrial death metal actually utilise proper industrial. I'm convinced these guys don't use guitars but in fact use sledgehammers; unbelievably crushing production and atmosphere, they often remind me of Portal's self titled masterpiece last year. The industrial element is so omnipresent I reckon if you removed the metal parts you'd probably be left with a pretty good :wumpscut:/K.K. Null album O.o The short interlude of hardcore gabba is quite a nice treat too. Not a huge fan of the vocals, I'd much prefer it be instrumental but it's hardly worth complaining about.

Best death metal release this year so far.
18.11.2008 - 19:42
Smurfkiller
Account deleted
I saw the word industrial and it turned me off right then. Since you guys are giving it hype I'll give it a chance download the album.
20.11.2008 - 14:51
Stigmatized
Indeed, great band. nOn is one of my favorites of 2008 thus far. I haven't heard Occasus yet, but from what I hear it's even better.
20.11.2008 - 17:12
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
It's kinda different from Occasus, much more industrial and less death metal but more impenetrable at the same time. Just as good though.
21.11.2008 - 11:09
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 18.11.2008 at 19:42

I saw the word industrial and it turned me off right then. Since you guys are giving it hype I'll give it a chance download the album.

Do it man... I was just like you since I gave up for Industrial a long time ago. But when I heard this guys I was blowed away. Really sick shit. Waaaaaaaaaaay darkewr than many black metal bands I heard.

Check the myspace, it has good songs so you can know how they sound.
Definitely the best death metal album of the year [it can also be in the industrial category... whatever]
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
21.11.2008 - 11:44
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.11.2008 at 11:09

Do it man... I was just like you since I gave up for Industrial a long time ago. But when I heard this guys I was blowed away. Really sick shit. Waaaaaaaaaaay darkewr than many black metal bands I heard.

Definitely the best death metal album of the year [it can also be in the industrial category... whatever]

Actually it reminded a lot of black metal, perhaps something by Blut aus Nord from the 'The Work Which Transforms God'. Just the immense, crushing industrialised atmosphere of it.
26.11.2008 - 06:45
Smurfkiller
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.11.2008 at 11:09

I downloaded both albums, they're amazing. I prefer Occasus over nOn though.