Metal Storm logo
Affordable Audio Mastering - Dakr Gremmil Studio

04.04.2011 - 01:34
Hguols

Just wanted everyone to know that I've got an audio mastering service.
I specialize in extreme metal (especially black metal) and noise/experimental music.

The offer is, I'll master a full album (up to 74 minutes of music) for $20.
(Singles and EP prices can be negotiated separately).

How it works, you fill out the form here and give me a link to one song you'd like to have mastered. I'll send my mastered version of the song back to you, FREE of charge.

Confused or skeptical about mastering processes? Worst case scenario is that you'll have a FREE mastered song.

This first week in April 2011 is the first time this service was mentioned publicly. I've mastered over 20 albums just from word of mouth and personal connections, and most of those were repeat customers.

Most albums will be completed within 48 hours.... Close personal contact will be kept to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Even though this isn't Burger King, you can still have it your way. I'll do everything I can to ensure we get the results you want, even if it takes multiple attempts.

So, whether you've been messing around with a 4-track, or spent some quality time in the studio.... Whether you want to polish up that old album, or get improved sonics to some new tracks, please try out my mastering methods through Dakr Gremmil Studio.

If you've got a pile of questions, feel free to ask. Just fill out the form here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your time and your business!

~Tom (Hguols)

http://www.hguols.com/mastering