Metal Storm logo
The most handsome guy in metal (that you'll never have)

05.04.2011 - 23:38
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
The thread "The most beautiful girl in metal (besides your girlfriend) gave me an idea. What about us? The ladies' choice.

What are the cutest guys in metal?

Is it the hair? The facial hair? The geeky look? The leather pants?

Personally, I like long hair, I think it's sexy.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.04.2011 - 00:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 05.04.2011 at 23:38

The thread "The most beautiful girl in metal (besides your girlfriend) gave me an idea. What about us? The ladies' choice.

What are the cutest guys in metal?

Is it the hair? The facial hair? The geeky look? The leather pants?

Personally, I like long hair, I think it's sexy.

Thank's well I dont look at guys but I prefere long hair, I wish my grows faster, time goes by Imn getting older and alzyer, shave not once in week how I use to buty one in week to once in 3 months , even I prefere denim not leather penths but well, its be interesting to follow up to this tread

PS why you never have? well here is some cute guys in MS, I belive there more cute metalhead guys % /guys generaly in metal) how girls ..... so
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2011 - 00:48
Yasmine
I have quite a long list, give me a minute.......lol Since there are so many more men than women.

Right off the top of my head I'd bang Tobias Sammet for sho.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 00:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 00:48

Nowdays he has a short hair
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2011 - 01:04
Yasmine
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2011 at 00:55

Nowdays he has a short hair

Yes I liked it long....but I'd hit it anyway. lol Antti Kokko from Kalmah too.

Chris Broderick has a nice body.....like damn. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 01:34
Dr. Void
Account deleted
Myself.
06.04.2011 - 01:36
Yasmine
Written by Guest on 06.04.2011 at 01:34

Myself.

----
06.04.2011 - 01:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff

I have quite a long list, give me a minute.......lol Since there are so many more men than women.

I'd bang Kvarforth.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.04.2011 - 01:38
Ragana
Rawrcat
The geeky look? What geeky look?

Haven't thought about it actually. That is, not much. XD There are lots of bands I listen to and yet have no idea how their members look like... unless I have a very serious reason to find it out. I think there are just fine moments when you think he's handsome. The next time you see him in real life or in a picture, he may have beard and you'd hate it, haha. But anyway, Giorgos Bokos from Rotting Christ looks crappy in most pics but he's SO hot IRL.

I don't care about the hair unless it looks bad, I'm more concerned about their facial hair - guys love it way too much (don't they realize that totally changes the way they look?). But what really makes a guy irresistible is strong, muscled arms. :>

EDIT:
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 01:37

I'd bang Kvarforth.

For some unknown reason there's something that makes me think he's ... yeah. Maybe it's just that he looks pretty naughty. (I don't think he's handsome, though.)
06.04.2011 - 02:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Ragana on 06.04.2011 at 01:38

I'd bang Kvarforth.

For some unknown reason there's something that makes me think he's ... yeah.

He's...willing to give me a chance?!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.04.2011 - 02:47
Yasmine

I'd bang Kvarforth.

I'll totally let you have him. lol The drummer Derrick from Skeletonwitch too, cute red head. lol
----
06.04.2011 - 02:55
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
Ok it has been far too long already without anyone mentioning Udo Dirkschneider... you guys are crazy
06.04.2011 - 03:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Go away Intro, we're trying to have a serious discussion.
----
06.04.2011 - 03:02
Yasmine
LAWL!
----
06.04.2011 - 03:04
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Introspekrieg on 06.04.2011 at 02:55

Ok it has been far too long already without anyone mentioning Udo Dirkschneider... you guys are crazy

Blah, you suck at this. I thought this thread is for girls... ;(
06.04.2011 - 03:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
You tell him rawrcat! Now back on topic...

Yanic Bercier. His arms are perfectly defined, he's an amazing drummer (used to play with Quo Vadis, now just Violence Unleashed for the most part) AND he's smart.

Check it:

2000-2002 Ph.D. Physics
McGill University, Montreal

1998-2000 M.Sc. Medical Physics

1994-1998 B.Eng. Engineering Physics
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Montreal
----
06.04.2011 - 03:29
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 03:14

Yanic Bercier. His arms are perfectly defined, he's an amazing drummer (used to play with Quo Vadis, now just Violence Unleashed for the most part) AND he's smart.

Whoa. That is even more attractive than having long hair. XD Actually, he reminds me a bit of the actor Michael Vartan (and also a former classmate of mine) which I find cute. But, you know, cuteness ≠ hotness.

(I feel like I should now check every band I like to find somebody that I like... haven't come up with anything cool yet)
06.04.2011 - 03:33
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Fenriz was a lot more attractive before his semi-gut and crow's feet set in. Still waiting on your nominee by the way (d).
----
06.04.2011 - 03:52
Yasmine
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 03:14

You tell him rawrcat! Now back on topic...

Check it:

2000-2002 Ph.D. Physics

1998-2000 M.Sc. Medical Physics

1994-1998 B.Eng. Engineering Physics
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Montreal

Not my type looks wise, but definitly relationship material as we'd have tons to talk about. lol
----
06.04.2011 - 03:54
Dr. Void
Account deleted
How could we forget about Russ Anderson of Forbidden?

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/dc9cf09d845f422ca13be21b00acc964/l.jpg

Whatcha think ladies
06.04.2011 - 04:01
Yasmine
Written by Guest on 06.04.2011 at 03:54

How could we forget about Russ Anderson of Forbidden?

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/dc9cf09d845f422ca13be21b00acc964/l.jpg

Whatcha think ladies

One more and I'll spam your thread with naked fat lesbian fisting. I swear....
----
06.04.2011 - 06:25
Zuzuz0r
I'd go for Varg Vikernes with his actual look.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
06.04.2011 - 07:04
Yasmine
Written by Zuzuz0r on 06.04.2011 at 06:25

I'd go for Varg Vikernes with his actual look.

WHY?! lol
----
06.04.2011 - 07:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How about me?
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2011 - 07:21
Yasmine
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2011 at 07:19

How about me?

We have no clue what ya look like. lol But hey......would you do you? Nevermind......don't answer that.
----
06.04.2011 - 08:37
renai
Hey, that Nightwish's guitarist is quite handsome, at first I though he look similar to Draco Malfoy's daddy.
----
hey...my blog >>> http://metalharem.blogspot.com/
06.04.2011 - 09:08
Yasmine
Written by renai on 06.04.2011 at 08:37

Hey, that Nightwish's guitarist is quite handsome, at first I though he look similar to Draco Malfoy's daddy.

He's cute in the sense that Jeff Loomis is. lol
----
06.04.2011 - 09:42
Aeonfrost
Frost?
What do you girls think?
06.04.2011 - 11:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Akerfeldt is cute. And also Rune "Blasphemer" Erickson, saw him live with Ava Inferi and his hair was banging!
----

My Instagram
06.04.2011 - 11:19
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Ragana on 06.04.2011 at 01:38

The geeky look? What geeky look?

You have guys who look geeky, like Steven Wilson. He looks geeky and to me it's cute. Some people might have that as well, or not...
----

My Instagram