Metal Storm logo
The most handsome guy in metal (that you'll never have)

Original post

Posted by BloodTears, 05.04.2011 - 23:38
The thread "The most beautiful girl in metal (besides your girlfriend) gave me an idea. What about us? The ladies' choice.

What are the cutest guys in metal?

Is it the hair? The facial hair? The geeky look? The leather pants?

Personally, I like long hair, I think it's sexy.
19.01.2014 - 19:41
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Going through most of the photos I posted here it seems that I have a crush on every man with good looking stubble on their face xD
----
The Fangirl.
19.01.2014 - 21:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 19.01.2014 at 19:41

Going through most of the photos I posted here it seems that I have a crush on every man with good looking stubble on their face xD

better then crusg whit a girl whit a beard LOL
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.01.2014 - 19:11
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by deadone on 21.01.2014 at 02:26

Most handsome guy in metal? Why me of course.

Though I don't do Metal cliches - it's short hair, clean shaven, three piece suits, Hush Puppies and casual clothes that scream latte drinking yuppy. Call it a post-metal look.

Well let's see it then
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.01.2014 - 20:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 22.01.2014 at 19:11

Written by deadone on 21.01.2014 at 02:26

Most handsome guy in metal? Why me of course.

Though I don't do Metal cliches - it's short hair, clean shaven, three piece suits, Hush Puppies and casual clothes that scream latte drinking yuppy. Call it a post-metal look.

Well let's see it then

I am cuter then he is
----

apos;'
[image]
22.01.2014 - 20:57
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Right, right... Lies!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.01.2014 - 20:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 22.01.2014 at 20:57

Right, right... Lies!

nope
----

apos;'
[image]
29.05.2014 - 23:57
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by angel. on 19.01.2014 at 19:41

I was hoping for better pics, very disappointed. I will thus go back to deifying Christian Bale, as I haven't found anything that could top that. Believe me I'm looking. Fritallia, take it as a challenge, more pics please. Are your standards low because you're not shallow or because you've been single a long time?
30.05.2014 - 00:29
mz
Is this topic still a thing?
Why not choosing the almighty Mehdi, then?
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
31.05.2014 - 19:56
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by mz on 30.05.2014 at 00:29

Is this topic still a thing?
Why not choosing the almighty Mehdi, then?

Well, you can't satisfy all the whopping number of 10 girls on this website at once, can you?
31.05.2014 - 20:11
mz
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 19:56

Well, you can't satisfy all the whopping number of 10 girls on this website at once, can you?

Well it depends on the type of satisfaction you are looking for
----
31.05.2014 - 20:13
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by mz on 31.05.2014 at 20:11

Well it depends on the type of satisfaction you are looking for

Oh well, I don't want to go into details, I get easily carried away.
31.05.2014 - 20:16
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I want the details.
31.05.2014 - 20:17
mz
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:13

Oh well, I don't want to go into details, I get easily carried away.

You should be careful about the consequence of your comments more often. Not all guys are as gentleman as me
*stops being a dicktard*
----
31.05.2014 - 20:21
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by mz on 31.05.2014 at 20:17

You should be careful about the consequence of your comments more often. Not all guys are as gentleman as me
*stops being a dicktard*

The living proof haha:

Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 20:16

I want the details.

I do not have any problem talking about my sexuality, but it passes for slutty, so, not in public.
31.05.2014 - 20:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I regret nothing.
31.05.2014 - 20:26
mz
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:21

The living proof haha:

Was about to say the same exact thing haha

Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:21

I do not have any problem talking about my sexuality, but it passes for slutty, so, not in public.

Once again, I am trying hard not to be a fucktard
----
31.05.2014 - 20:29
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 20:22

I regret nothing.

Bad bad movie, only funny moment.
31.05.2014 - 20:31
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by mz on 31.05.2014 at 20:26

Once again, I am trying hard not to be a fucktard

You're doing great. Don't worry. Neither of us has said anything yet.
31.05.2014 - 20:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:29
Bad bad movie, only funny moment.

Ha, excellent. I didn't think a a film with Jennifer Aniston in could have a redeeming feature. Today I learned that it could (ooh bitchy).
31.05.2014 - 20:41
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 20:34

Ha, excellent. I didn't think a a film with Jennifer Aniston in could have a redeeming feature. Today I learned that it could (ooh bitchy).

Ooooh damn guurrrrl.
She was okay in Friends, that's the only thing I could give her moderate credit for. Poor girl.
31.05.2014 - 20:54
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:41

Ooooh damn guurrrrl.
She was okay in Friends, that's the only thing I could give her moderate credit for. Poor girl.

I think she was my least favourite Friend though. Kinda of spoilt and whiny. I was always about the Phoebe and Chandler, and Joey to a lesser extent. She does seem to get slated a lot in media though, mostly for her personal life, which is a bit unfair.

Actually I saw her in quite a good film with Clive Owen. Forget what it was called.
31.05.2014 - 21:14
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 20:54

I think she was my least favourite Friend though. Kinda of spoilt and whiny. I was always about the Phoebe and Chandler, and Joey to a lesser extent. She does seem to get slated a lot in media though, mostly for her personal life, which is a bit unfair.
Actually I saw her in quite a good film with Clive Owen. Forget what it was called.

Same, least favourite, the best is definitely Chandler. I just love Matthew Perry. Did you watch Episodes? (It's the actual name of the series). Matt LeBlanc plays his own role, and he's HILARIOUS. They don't get enough love, compared to the rom-com shit she does twice a year.

Please watch this:

Derailed. That was the name. I like Clive... For obvious reasons...Hehe...
31.05.2014 - 21:18
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 21:14

Same, least favourite, the best is definitely Chandler. I just love Matthew Perry. Did you watch Episodes? (It's the actual name of the series). Matt LeBlanc plays his own role, and he's HILARIOUS. They don't get enough love, compared to the rom-com shit she does twice a year.

Please watch this:

Derailed. That was the name. I like Clive... For obvious reasons...Hehe...

Lel. I've been considering watching that. I might do so. LeBlanc's eyebrows look a bit manic though. Not sure what it is about them there but they scare me a bit.
31.05.2014 - 21:27
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 21:18

Lel. I've been considering watching that. I might do so. LeBlanc's eyebrows look a bit manic though. Not sure what it is about them there but they scare me a bit.

He has two co-leads, if you're afraid of having to watch him for too long. But It's good TV fun compared to most of the sitcoms that were produced that year. Anyway. I think he's ... yeah getting carried away again.

The eyebrow thing, they did a skit about it in Friends:

I still don't see any good pictures of Metal musicians.
31.05.2014 - 23:57
Schizoid6.6
Maybe Ihsahn? Looks are hardly an interest of mine within music...
01.06.2014 - 06:01
Dr.Overkill26
Not a girl but I am Bisexual... and I tots vote Mikeal Akerfeldt OMG he is so Sexy! When i saw him live he looked so skinny I just wanted to cook for him, and he cut his hair shorter, was sad at first but now I think I like it better. Honoray Mention, Don't know his name but one of the Guitarists for Emphatic, omg i Just want to put my hands all over him! mid length Black Hair, Tribal Tattoos carzy good stage presnence ripping guitar solos and karate kicks omg so sexy! had I not been In a relationship at the time of the concert i would've probaly lost control and jumped onto the stage... that or propositioned him after the gig. Even as it was I told him he was Very Sexy after the show. He said that was the greatest compliment he had ever received!
----
Do you need what I need? Boundaries overthrown Look inside to each his own
Do you trust what I trust? me myself and I Penetrate the smoke screen I see Through the selfish lie
01.06.2014 - 14:00
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Dr.Overkill26 on 01.06.2014 at 06:01

Not a girl but I am Bisexual... and I tots vote Mikeal Akerfeldt OMG he is so Sexy! When i saw him live he looked so skinny I just wanted to cook for him, and he cut his hair shorter, was sad at first but now I think I like it better. Honoray Mention, Don't know his name but one of the Guitarists for Emphatic, omg i Just want to put my hands all over him! mid length Black Hair, Tribal Tattoos carzy good stage presnence ripping guitar solos and karate kicks omg so sexy! had I not been In a relationship at the time of the concert i would've probaly lost control and jumped onto the stage... that or propositioned him after the gig. Even as it was I told him he was Very Sexy after the show. He said that was the greatest compliment he had ever received!

I reaaaally don't understand the Akerfeld thing, sorry. I think he looks weird, in a bad way. I looked up the Emphatic guys, since I don't know the band, even though I don't like dreads at all, I say the singer is the best subject. The rest of the band, minus the bald guy, just looks too emo for me.

Is this the right band?

01.06.2014 - 22:24
Dr.Overkill26
Written by Ilham on 01.06.2014 at 14:00

Written by Dr.Overkill26 on 01.06.2014 at 06:01

I reaaaally don't understand the Akerfeld thing, sorry. I think he looks weird, in a bad way. I looked up the Emphatic guys, since I don't know the band, even though I don't like dreads at all, I say the singer is the best subject. The rest of the band, minus the bald guy, just looks too emo for me.

Is this the right band?

Yeah That's the band, yes the Vocalist is attractive in his own way, he also has long hair which I like on guys. (And I am growing mine out, will get my need to get my tips cut again though.) The 'Emo' Looking one with the black hair is the one I like, that picture doesn't really do justice in my opinion. Like live he just looked like a rockstar to me. As far as Akerfeldt is concerned, Idk I am biased I was an Opeth fan long before I came to terms with my own Bisexuality.
----
Do you need what I need? Boundaries overthrown Look inside to each his own
Do you trust what I trust? me myself and I Penetrate the smoke screen I see Through the selfish lie
07.06.2014 - 13:32
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:41

Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 20:34

Ooooh damn guurrrrl.

What about Leprechaun?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
07.06.2014 - 15:35
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
This last page doesn't have enough pictures of hotties So I'm stepping in. I know I posted him before, but he's just soooo gorgeous, I need a bucked for all my drooling Diry mind what are you doing, STAPH, STAPH NOW!

Look at them dreamy eyes

----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.