Metal Storm logo
Amberian Dawn - To Record New Album This Summer

Amberian Dawn are happy to announce that they're starting the recordings of a new album this summer.

Amberian Dawn's frontman, keyboardist and guitarist Tuomas Seppälä, has composed all ten songs for this new album and vocalist Heidi Parviainen has already started working on the lyrics.

According to Tuomas: "There's going to be some changes in our working methods and the next album is going to sound different compared to our previous albums. We're going to use backing vocalists for example. Earlier we have had only guesting lead singers and no backing vocalists at all. There's some really fast songs on this album and also some 80's- style songs like Valkyries and Kokko from our previous albums. Technically there's great challenges for the band and all the skills possessed by the new line-up will be essential. We're going to break some new limits again and lift the level of our quality even higher than before. With some guesting vocalists or musicians on this album, just like on all our previous albums, this new album is going to be more solid than our latest album End Of Eden."

Accoding to Heidi: "There's going to be some new elements on the lyrics, for example some horror themes".

More info about the album - release dates, guests etc.- coming up later.

Source: amberiandawn.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn
Posted: 08.04.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 88 users
08.04.2011 - 19:34
Elodie Artour
Slania
Sounds promising. We shall see...
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
09.04.2011 - 01:20
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Wow those guys are working hard! hope for more epic songs....can't wait!
09.04.2011 - 13:07
Zenzero
Zenzero
Good news...
11.04.2011 - 15:20
mariano

Isn't it too soon
I'm not complaining, but I guess they don't tour a lot, right?
As for the changes they promise, I think it was about time

Hits total: 3122 | This month: 4