Metal Storm logo
Nevermore - Pull Out Of N. American Tour

Blabbermouth is reporting that Nevermore have apparently cancelled all of their previously announced North American tour dates. An official statement from the band will be issued shortly. Stay tuned for updates.

The North American tour will still go ahead as planned though, with Symphony X, Powerglove and Blackguard playing all dates. Also Soilwork were already forced to drop off the tour due to an injury of guitarist Peter Wichers.

[Thanks to Introspekrieg for the notice!]

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Nevermore
Event: Symphony X: North American Tour 2011
Posted: 12.04.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 137 users
12.04.2011 - 15:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I guess Symphony X will be carrying the burden of headliner then. No Nevermore, no Soilwork. That stings.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.04.2011 - 15:47
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
This is balls. I was really looking forward to seeing both Nevermore and Symphony X in one show.
12.04.2011 - 17:10
MeloDeathViking

This blows, they either better get another awesome band on the bill, or Symphony X better play for like 4 hours!
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
12.04.2011 - 18:13
MetalSpider

Written by BaneConall on 12.04.2011 at 15:47

This is balls. I was really looking forward to seeing both Nevermore and Symphony X in one show.

Yeah me too! The one show in years that I've decided to actually go to, and Nevermore, a band I've wanted to see for years has pulled out!

Oh well...Ive seen Symphony X before, so I know they'll put on a great show.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
12.04.2011 - 18:26
Ahto

FUCK!
12.04.2011 - 23:00
Elodie Artour
Slania
Wait a minute... Wasn't Blabbymouth supposed to be a unreliable source?
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
12.04.2011 - 23:24
MetalSpider

Written by Elodie Artour on 12.04.2011 at 23:00

Wait a minute... Wasn't Blabbymouth supposed to be a unreliable source?

lol they might be

but unfortunately I got a call and email from ticketmaster saying they have indeed pulled out.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
12.04.2011 - 23:28
Elodie Artour
Slania
Sorry to hear that, dude.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
13.04.2011 - 02:19
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I could deal with Soilwork pulling out, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.04.2011 - 06:56
stationarytravel
Account deleted
"Jim is recovering very well after major brain surgery, the reason for the tour cancellation has nothing to do with him, Jeff and Van cancelled the tour for personal and family issues."

According to http://twitter.com/warrel_dane

Hits total: 4403 | This month: 5