Metal Storm logo
Septicflesh - New Song Online

"Oceans of Grey", a brand-new track from Greek demons Septicflesh, has been made available for streaming, exclusively at MetalSucks.

The Great Mass will be released on April 18th in Europe and April 19th in North America through Season Of Mist. More album details were previously reported over here and over here.

Source: metalsucks.net
Band profile: Septicflesh
Posted: 15.04.2011 by *!*

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 172 users
15.04.2011 - 18:46
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
This is not the cover of the album...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
15.04.2011 - 18:48
MIXHELL
It is... for the CD
15.04.2011 - 19:01
mihalisvo
The whole album has been leaked and it is on youtube....
15.04.2011 - 19:07
MechanisT
Account deleted
Won't...listen...to it...yet...temptation...sinking in...
15.04.2011 - 21:49
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by MIXHELL on 15.04.2011 at 18:48

It is... for the CD

yeah i have the cd and the cover isnt this one! its the one thats on the albums page.
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
15.04.2011 - 22:42
MIXHELL
Written by Deadmeat on 15.04.2011 at 21:49

Written by MIXHELL on 15.04.2011 at 18:48

It is... for the CD

yeah i have the cd and the cover isnt this one! its the one thats on the albums page.

that's CD+DVD digipak cover art. The only CD Pack is the cover of this news.
http://i.imgur.com/ewnKb.png
16.04.2011 - 00:14
Kratos
Can't wait for the whole album! Liked this song alot, as I did with " The Vampire..."
16.04.2011 - 05:45
Dark Blood
The Avenger
It's a good song. But not the best I've heard from them. I'll just wait for the release and to get this thing in my hands to judge it more carefully.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
16.04.2011 - 11:12
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
Yeah. If that's what we can expect from the whole album then fuck off. Communion kept a balance between death metal and symphonics but this one is just over-the-top "Dimmu Borgir meets Epica". Nightwish would be proud.

There goes my anticipation for The Great Mass. Let's just hope they pre-released the two worst songs not to disappoint people when the thing gets released.
----
16.04.2011 - 13:03
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 11:12

Yeah. If that's what we can expect from the whole album then fuck off. Communion kept a balance between death metal and symphonics but this one is just over-the-top "Dimmu Borgir meets Epica". Nightwish would be proud.

There goes my anticipation for The Great Mass. Let's just hope they pre-released the two worst songs not to disappoint people when the thing gets released.

there are much much better songs in the albums but you should be aware that this album is more symphonic than the previous..
----
16.04.2011 - 13:07
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
Written by Deadmeat on 16.04.2011 at 13:03

there are much much better songs in the albums but you should be aware that this album is more symphonic than the previous..

Yeah, I downloaded the leak after my previous comment and am now in my second spin of it. Seems I have to take back what I said earlier. Not about Oceans Of Grey though, that's easily the weakest song on the album. But the rest of it really flows. It's more symphonic and more brutal at the same time. I'm really enjoying it. Good job after all, Septicflesh
----
16.04.2011 - 13:19
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 13:07

Written by Deadmeat on 16.04.2011 at 13:03

Yeah, I downloaded the leak after my previous comment and am now in my second spin of it. Seems I have to take back what I said earlier. Not about Oceans Of Grey though, that's easily the weakest song on the album. But the rest of it really flows. It's more symphonic and more brutal at the same time. I'm really enjoying it. Good job after all, Septicflesh

you may like even oceans of grey in the end as a more slow-ballad song adding variety in a more brutal album... but generally:
----
16.04.2011 - 22:37
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
One song? The whole album already leaked a few days ago...
17.04.2011 - 03:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
We don't report leaks as news because they aren't sanctioned by the band or label.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.04.2011 - 16:34
Tursti
Hey, your comments made sound cheesy, but I liked a lot!

Hits total: 3604 | This month: 3