Metal Storm logo
Macedonian Black Metal

Original post

Posted by , 15.09.2006 - 16:24
Ever heard a Macedonian Black Metal band? Bands like Siniac, Vinterthrone, Tremula, Maras, Arcanum?
Here's few links, there are also mp3s, give them a shot and write down your opinion. If you need ANY mp3s of these bands, contact me.

Macedonia has an amazing bands to offer, so check them out.

1. VINTERTHRONE
- http://vinterthrone.blogspot.com (official blog, mp3 links)

2. SINIAC
- http://siniac.iuma.com (mp3)

3. MARAS
- http://maras.gevgelija.org

There's an also a small UG black metal label called WARMAGEDDON RECORDS that recently released the EP cd-r of Vinterthrone.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
14.05.2007 - 19:27
Lathronniel

Written by Guest on 14.05.2007 at 17:07

I agree that this is a very small subject to discuss cause there isn't much Macedonian black metal bands and even the guy that started the topic is long time gone. I still haven't heard this bands, but I sure would like to hear Maras and Storm. Vintervarg hasn't mansioned Storm. They are newer band and many say that they are great. I don't know if they have a web page, I'll check it out.

hmm i heard they were good...i wasn't on the rock fest (hate that shit) so i don't know for shure
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
16.05.2007 - 01:24
APOHAKC
The Bard
I don't know that band, but Siniac is very respected name here.
And about Gorgoroth, I met the guy, and he is great person, he took photos for May Result covers and I don't see why it is problem he is born in Australia??
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.05.2007 - 14:53
Lathronniel

Written by APOHAKC on 16.05.2007 at 01:24

I don't know that band, but Siniac is very respected name here.
And about Gorgoroth, I met the guy, and he is great person, he took photos for May Result covers and I don't see why it is problem he is born in Australia??

Yeah..i don't know why the f... do u make such a big deal of that...he's macedonian! doesn't matter where he lives!
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
19.05.2007 - 01:17
Milutin
Account deleted
I think that Baltak can be labeled as one of the most brutal bands around. The first three albums are pure evil and brutality, no beauty at all.
19.05.2007 - 14:05
Lathronniel

Written by Guest on 19.05.2007 at 01:17

I think that Baltak can be labeled as one of the most brutal bands around. The first three albums are pure evil and brutality, no beauty at all.

I totaly agree to that...he may be not the usual metaller but all respect for his origin..he knows his roots after all!
----
08.08.2008 - 09:59
eleniShadow

what do you mean "macedonian black metal"!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
----
Hellenic Black Metal Legions
http://www.myspace.com/elenishadow
20.08.2008 - 20:27
Macedonia
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 08.08.2008 at 12:53

Written by eleniShadow on 08.08.2008 at 09:59

F.Y.R.O.M Black metal , thats what

There is forum for serious thread if you what to discuss for that( FYROM and so)

On topic:
Maras-black folk one of my favourite macedonian metal band. I like their pagan lyrics on macedonian language.
22.08.2008 - 11:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

Simple, black metal from Macedonia.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.08.2008 - 01:08
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Maras are indeed an awesome band... I had been listening for a while with real interest, I like their thrashy feel and lugubre atmospheres... there is some seriously good black metal hailing from the Balkans!
03.09.2008 - 19:59
eleniShadow

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.08.2008 at 11:41

Where is macedonia located?
----
Hellenic Black Metal Legions
http://www.myspace.com/elenishadow
04.09.2008 - 07:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by eleniShadow on 03.09.2008 at 19:59

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.11.2008 - 23:05
Leonidas

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 04.09.2008 at 07:26

Written by eleniShadow on 03.09.2008 at 19:59

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Oh really?I thought Macedonia is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Macedonia_greece_overview.png
12.11.2008 - 23:09
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
FFS just accept there IS a country CALLED Macedonia nowadays.
It is a country and there is also a region called Macedonia.
The country is recognised and accepted by the entire WORLD accept a couple of petty countires who just can't accept current modernday reality.

Get over it...
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.11.2008 - 14:26
Leonidas

***off topic***
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.11.2008 at 23:09

The country is recognised and accepted by the entire WORLD accept a couple of petty countires who just can't accept current modernday reality.

Get over it...

My friend i think that you have some false information there.The country is F.Y.R.O.M. and not Macedonia.When the slavs went downwards the Macedonian came to the "region" as you said in Greece, also at the Balcanic Wars.How can a country who wants to be called Macedonia doesn't know greek history nor speak the language and doesn't even have the same roots!!!Just because they don't have historical identity after their cut off from Yugoslavia?Well make 'em a part of Netherlands then!And from whom exactly my friend is F.Y.R.O.M. is recognised and accepted as Macedonia?the whole WORLD?ffs? Nor NATO nor UN nor the European Union.So i think maybe you accept it but not the rest of the world.

Always in a friendly way.I don't have any hostile feelings against you or anyone here.It's just just ppl don't know how things really are.Sorry for the off topic
14.11.2008 - 13:05
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.11.2008 at 23:09

Get over it...

United Nations name is FYROM so it ain't recognized by the world...
OWNED!
Btw I suggest you study some history... it's at least naive not to know history at your age
----
Bitch! Please
21.11.2008 - 15:47
Lathronniel

And i suggest u greeks to face the reality and learn the real history,till than drink your milk and post stupid posts on topic not suitable for that hahaha again pathetic.
----
21.11.2008 - 16:07
Leonidas

We "Greeks" do face the reality my dear and know our history.The reality is that you'll never get to be called Macedonia and even IF you do, which never gonna happen, you'll never be real Macedonians.Only Greeks are Macedonians.Thank you again for your "polite" reply.You expressed for once more your educational level and your culture.In spite of this I'm a good person and I'll give you some advice.Never and I mean NEVER bite the hand that feeds you, if that rings any bells......I don't want to continue this here since I'm twice refering to something off topic.I understand your need as a nation who wants to belong somewhere and the need to place it's roots, but stealing someone else's history and values is not a solution.You may call us pathetic and laugh as much you want but that neither helps neither solves your problem.You should try something else.What you do now is wrong and only destroys your reputation in the EU and the UN.It's not diplomatic nor smart.And because I'm a noble man I'm not going to insult you, like you did, and I end this here.
21.11.2008 - 16:21
Lathronniel

The difference between us and u is that WEDON'T GIVE A FUCK and don't spread propaganda pathetical on music forums. i even don't read ur posts. and u well know the egeyan macedonia part in grees was taken from us and SOLUN - tesaloniki is the real capital of macedonia. so can u please shut the fuck up, u know the reallity too well! u took one part from us and now u want to destroy the left , but no by all means we are poorly 2 million but we'll stand and fight our way, u won't defeat us.
u are wellcomed to write me personal messages to discuss i'm open minded and not hungry for authority of my country to post our disagreements on topic for music.
when i'll be online i'll answer u, not to be pre-cheered if i don't writte anything, i'm rarely online. so bring it on.
----
21.11.2008 - 20:27
Macedonia
Account deleted
Very off topic @Leonidas Man, this is topic made to promote the black metal from the country MACEDONIA, and you and your comrades greeks spend half of your post to write off topics.

I will open topic for this issue but I am not sure about that...we wont find solution for your problem.

And no every greeks think the same as you but they are affraid to say their opinion because the paranoja which your govermant do. And you write something about the ancient Macedonians You are only 25, why dont you ask you parents how was called the region Macedonia and was it allowed to say the word Macedonia then???

P.S Marcel was clear, dont make preasure to change the name to FYROM. When you will have your own site called my country however you want!
22.11.2008 - 00:18
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Lathronniel on 21.11.2008 at 15:47

And i suggest u greeks to face the reality and learn the real history,till than drink your milk and post stupid posts on topic not suitable for that hahaha again pathetic.

Why don't you study some real history and let your goverments propaganda aside! You eat what they feed you... Just because your nationalist goverment told you are Macedonians, that doesn't mean you are! You're Slavs! Face it! Accept your own history, you don't need to steal ours!

Written by Guest on 21.11.2008 at 20:27

Very off topic @Leonidas Man, this is topic made to promote the black metal from the country MACEDONIA, and you and your comrades greeks spend half of your post to write off topics.

But there's no country MACEDONIA my friend, so the topic's name is allready off topic!

Written by Guest on 21.11.2008 at 20:27

You are only 25, why dont you ask you parents how was called the region Macedonia and was it allowed to say the word Macedonia then???

The name of the country was VARDARSKA (or Ju?na Srbija) before Tito made it Macedonia. Just because he named you Macedonians, that doesn't make you Macedonians. You were and still are Yugoslavs (Serbs), just mislabeled. But I get it, after Yugoslavia disbanded, no one wanted to be Serb anymore, thus Montenegrians, Kossovarians, Bosnians and "Macedonians" appeared.
Here's the link for that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardarska
----
Bitch! Please
22.11.2008 - 11:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
FUCKING BACK ON-TOPIC or I will start handing out bans.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.11.2008 - 19:41
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.11.2008 at 11:26

FUCKING BACK ON-TOPIC or I will start handing out bans.

I'd suggest you lock the thread instead of baning...
----
Bitch! Please
11.12.2008 - 13:45
Lathronniel

Maras new album http://www.myspace.com/marashorde

Arkonian demo tape http://www.myspace.com/arkonianwar
----
07.10.2012 - 04:40
armakedon

F.Y.R.O.M
Fu*c Your Rasist Ocupator Mom
Baltak-The Un-Greek Barbarians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z6QXnuE2wU
07.10.2012 - 04:53
Branzig

From what I heard I like...but I wouldn't even know where to start to find more.

I bet Alexander the Great would of made some serious ass kicking Black Metal. Real kvlt shit with classical instruments.
----
In Grind We Crust