Metal Storm logo
Einherjer - New Album In September

Eight years after the release of Blot, legendary Viking metal act Einherjer will issue its comeback album on September 2 via Indie Recordings.

The CD was recorded at Studio Borealis and was produced by Einherjer's Frode Glesnes. Matt Hyde (Slayer, Monster Magnet) has mixed the effort.

Einherjer will play live at the Indie Recordings label night at John Dee in Oslo on Wednesday, April 20 during the Inferno Festival. Einherjer are also set to perform at Karmøygeddon Metal Festival, Brutal Assault and Summer Breeze.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Einherjer
Posted: 19.04.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 49 users
20.04.2011 - 03:06
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
Nice, has it really been eight years since blot? Shit wasn't aware that it had been quite that long.
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
20.04.2011 - 03:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
This should be interesting, Blot was pretty good.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
20.04.2011 - 09:41
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Can't wait! Blot is a fantastic album and I have really high hopes for this one.
21.04.2011 - 04:43
YES!!!!!!!!!....... Almost eight years since 'Blot', and every one of them spent holding the breath and hardly daring to dream of a follow-up. Been counting the days ever since their first announcement of a new album back in 2009. I'm a first-day buyer, to say the least. *HAPPINESS*.
22.04.2011 - 08:34
Symmachus
It's pretty cool that they're preparing another album after reuniting. Best wishes.

Hits total: 3348 | This month: 6