Metal Storm logo
Agalloch - New Video Online

Agalloch's video for 'Not Unlike The Waves' is now being streamed at mp3.com.

The video for the song - which is from their new album "Ashes Against The Grain" (on The End Records) - was directed by Nicole Phillips, DP Richard Stark, and camera operators Richard Stark and Juan Mosqueda.

The video - shot in three days with the band in remote areas - calls to mind the work of Ingmar Bergman, Mario Bava, and the German Expressionist movement.

To watch the video for 'Not Unlike The Waves', go here.

Source: agalloch.org
Band profile: Agalloch
Posted: 15.09.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 7 users
15.09.2006 - 23:05
Kurzag
Account deleted
Their new video is awesome!
15.09.2006 - 23:29
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Oh wow! Indeed it is, damn!!
16.09.2006 - 01:04
Veeken
Account deleted
Killer video!
16.09.2006 - 19:50
Thryce
Retired Staff
It is an amazing video!! Just fa-bu-lous (one of the few words that comes near to describe this video).
Truely one of the best Metal videos I've seen!
----
Your favorite band sucks.
19.09.2006 - 00:24
matos

argh! hate you guys! Because i can't watch the video! It's because that stupid wmp
Can anyone of you guys please tell me about the link where i could download the video ? please (i buy you a beer, if i ever meet you )

EDIT: ok, i've seen it (youtube d00h), but i would still appreciate, if i could dl it

Well, there's one thing about the video that constaintly reminded me of Slovenia - Nature! I felt like i've seen those forests and waterfalls before. Sure it is very beautiful, especially the with snow. I was suprised about that, i did not know that there are still places like these in USA (the band's from there right ?)
all in all: good video
----

Hits total: 3128 | This month: 24