Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - 15 Songs Written For New Album

German metallers Primal Fear have issued the following update on their official website:

"Happy easter to everybody out there! Just a short Hello from the pre-production of the new Primal Fear album - We've written 15 songs so far and are thrilled and excited about the new stuff so far. But we can already promise to deliver a pure Primal Fear album with all the trademarks, heavy riffs and melodies our loyal fans want to hear, spiced with a splendid musical journey and ganished with two outstanding ballads. We will start with the drums recordings soon!

And now it's your time - the new PF album has no title so far - if you have any suggestion, write us! The best 3 options will receive a very special Primal Fear package! Cheers!"

Source: primalfear.de
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 22.04.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 70 users
22.04.2011 - 20:28
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I found the last album to be great, and definitely better than the previous album, so Im looking forward to this one a lot. Love the PF guys! xD
22.04.2011 - 20:54
Mountain King
K i K o
Great band. But i want them to write a very memorable solo. Would love to hear PF do that...
22.04.2011 - 21:00
Vegard R

Finally some great news in between all "(insert legendary bandmember) has announced his departure"-news!
24.04.2011 - 03:03
Crème fraiche

I'm pumped!

Hits total: 2694 | This month: 2