Metal Storm logo
Trade/sell thread

16.09.2006 - 10:19
Vakshay
Account deleted
Seeing as MS, being one of the greatest metal sites on the net doesnt even have a TRADE AND SELL forum *hint hint*, I've decided to make this a haven for people looking to trade and sell original releases.

I myself don't have much of a tradelist, mine was so tiny its pretty much all gone now, however I'd be interested to see what other people have on offer, or what they're looking for. I'm interested in any underground black metal tape or cd(r) releases, nothing too big or super commercial, and perhaps some old school 80's dm as well as assorted noise and ambient. Would like to see some lists.

You can post wantlists too if you like.

EDITED BY MODS:
- Don't trade any illegal items (such as MP3s, burnt copies, promotional material, etc.)
- Metal Storm cannot be held responsible for any transaction problem
16.09.2006 - 16:51
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
most forums have a trade forum. no real need to add one here as anyone who wanted to trade would go to fmp666.com or metal archives though this thread maybe useful just to make people aware that they can get rid of their unwanted stuff.

i have plenty of crap im willing to part with so if anyone wants it, let me know. when i become a verified paypal user (im not at the moment because i don't want to pay fees) ill put a big black metal cd lot on ebay with the stuff that is unlikely to be traded on.

anyhoo, i have a long tradelist and wantlist. see the link in my sig.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
18.09.2006 - 13:12
Vakshay
Account deleted
Hmm yes, it just feels like MS is a more tight knit community, if you could call it that. I would be more comfortable trading with someone on MS than Metal Archives, for example, with tens of thousands of members. Then again maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway I'll get back to you when I get the VE which shouldn't be long hopefully. Is it rare or anything, just out of interest?
18.09.2006 - 22:07
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
use MA and FMP and just ask for trade references before sending stuff. if you don't have trade references yourself, you might need to send your stuff first but then that person will probably be happy to let you give out their e-mail address to others to prove you have traded with others successfully.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
19.02.2007 - 17:41
zlobniwcracman
Account deleted
Hello!

Im selling more than 100 original CDs in very good shape. If you are interested please mail me to:
zlobniwcracman@gmail.com and i will send you the list...

Thanks and take care!
19.02.2007 - 19:08
APOHAKC
The Bard
I am willing to buy anything from black metal scene on tape and vynil, I am collecting tapes and vynils so if anyone have some things that can't find useful anymore pm me.
I am looking for everything from: 90's black metal scene, underground black metal tapes, folk/viking metal tapes, doom metal. Especially looking for SUMMONING tapes and any Summoning merchendise, posters, concert tickets, photos...
Trade is also possible
For Serbia, Austria, Croatia I can arrange meeting.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
23.02.2007 - 14:34
iaberis
Advice Troll
Stuff To Trade / Sell / Get Rid Off

Here's mine... I have many stuff that I consider junk, but others consider masterpieces (Death and Thrash shit)... Pm me if interested for a trade/sell. I sell everything in my trade list for ?5
----
Bitch! Please
23.02.2007 - 19:23
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by iaberis on 23.02.2007 at 14:34

Here's mine... I have many stuff that I consider junk, but others consider masterpieces (Death and Thrash shit)... Pm me if interested for a trade/sell. I sell everything in my trade list for ?5

Hey man, I tried to open your trade list and it keeps opening me MINE trade list on metal-archives, I already know what is on my trade list, how to see yours?
----
23.02.2007 - 20:22
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by APOHAKC on 23.02.2007 at 19:23

Hey man, I tried to open your trade list and it keeps opening me MINE trade list on metal-archives, I already know what is on my trade list, how to see yours?

Really? I'll try to fix it then...
Check it again
Staff to trade
----
Bitch! Please
13.06.2007 - 05:33
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser

Just out of curiosity, do you deal with people not in europe, and if you do what form of payment do you accept?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
13.06.2007 - 06:32
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Guest on 19.02.2007 at 17:41

Hello!

Im selling more than 100 original CDs in very good shape. If you are interested please mail me to:
zlobniwcracman@gmail.com and i will send you the list...

Thanks and take care!

What band/s?
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
13.06.2007 - 14:12
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Doc G. on 13.06.2007 at 05:33

Just out of curiosity, do you deal with people not in europe, and if you do what form of payment do you accept?

Yeah, I could send everywhere I guess. What are you interested in?
----
Bitch! Please
13.06.2007 - 16:51
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by iaberis on 13.06.2007 at 14:12

Opeth-Damnation
Elvenking-Wyrd
Elvenking-Heathenreel

I just gotta figure out the shipping and everything to figure out if it would be cheaper to buy it here. If your selling those CDs for 5E a piece thats about $22 canadian for those 3, judging by this currency converter, and those CDs are 25.99 here so thats an effing steal for me.
----
- George Carlin
13.06.2007 - 19:17
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Doc G. on 13.06.2007 at 16:51

Opeth-Damnation
Elvenking-Wyrd
Elvenking-Heathenreel

I just gotta figure out the shipping and everything to figure out if it would be cheaper to buy it here. If your selling those CDs for 5E a piece thats about $22 canadian for those 3, judging by this currency converter, and those CDs are 25.99 here so thats an effing steal for me.

Actually those are not for sale! These are in my collection, those in the bottom are in the trade list! I wouldn't give them for ?5 anyway...
----
Bitch! Please
13.06.2007 - 21:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by iaberis on 13.06.2007 at 19:17

Written by Doc G. on 13.06.2007 at 16:51

Opeth-Damnation
Elvenking-Wyrd
Elvenking-Heathenreel

Actually those are not for sale! These are in my collection, those in the bottom are in the trade list! I wouldn't give them for ?5 anyway...

Oh I see....thats disapointing. That Savatage looks tempting but not enough to go through the trouble of ordering it.
----
- George Carlin
14.06.2007 - 01:07
APOHAKC
The Bard
Actually, it is not that expensive, I received CD from Quebec few mounths ago and I payed only 3 euros for that, you pay the slowest transfer rate, bad condition and it is quite chip, but there is nice chance that you will get CD in piecese, and that is not good
----
28.11.2010 - 21:47
ImNotMetal

Hello all...
ANY METAL DISTRIBUTOR HERE??
I want to distribute metal CD in my country,

I wonder how they get the (import) CD with quite cheap price, which already include taxes and shipping costs.