Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

16.09.2006 - 18:39
Eight
Shapeshifter

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
16.09.2006 - 18:54
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Well, I have an anxiety disorder so caffeine is out of the question but coffee itself is actually quite healthy and beneficial for whoever drinks it. Just dont forget to wash your teeth after every cup
16.09.2006 - 20:14
KUFFAR
Account deleted
Coffee and cigarette on the break of dawn, nothing better.
Newpaper could be fun as well, with the coffee and cigarette of course.

Coffee is great , tho Im pretty addicted.
16.09.2006 - 21:17
CollisionInMind
Account deleted
The only reason I'm able to type to you is because I've already had my fix. I'm trying to cut back a little bit and actually made it 24 hours a couple days ago without it, but now that I know there actually are benefits to it maybe I should stick to my cup-a-day schedule. I used to work at Dunkin' Donuts and their coffee is way too weak for my preferences, so I drank espresso all the time, and as a result I got addicted pretty hardcore.

How's everyone take it? I take it black, or with a little bit of milk, depending on where I get it from. Here at school it's a little weak but I put skim in because it's so freaking hot it takes half an hour to get a sip down otherwise.
16.09.2006 - 22:07
jizzlord
like a fox
Written by Guest on 16.09.2006 at 20:14

Coffee and cigarette on the break of dawn, nothing better.
Newpaper could be fun as well, with the coffee and cigarette of course.

Coffee is great , tho Im pretty addicted.

i couldnt have put it better myself.
----

16.09.2006 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I love coffe and I dont think coffe are bad to organism arabs, turks, greeks, italians drink it senturies ok tousends of years people drink it and nobod dont say about cofein and stuff, seems that ''coffe are bad' are only northick case,

I love coffe, 4-7 time sin day, if im on my other then 10, well i dont wanna pay for it, so let other pay or me
realy enjoy coffe and sometimes put there balsam, whisky or cognac and its good drink
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.09.2006 - 23:23
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Coffee is great stuff, I'll be a prat though and say that thus far Starbucks tastes the best. My idea of a great time is for my wife and I to go to Starbucks, draw and smoke a whole lot.
16.09.2006 - 23:31
Eight
Shapeshifter
It seems that i have to try it someday
----

16.09.2006 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Scarrowed Muse - My good freid ue to smoke a lot of and drink coffe this tread remaind me all good momories of 11-12 grade og secondaru school specely 2days 3days nd sundays eves when we sue to watch football(soccer) even if he wasnt Panathinaikos
yeah I never had try coffe and smoking but i try cigars and coffe it wasnt so nice

@all I love pure black coffe
----

apos;'
[image]
17.09.2006 - 01:46
Deus Ex Machina

Oh yeah...coffee,cappuccino...all the caffeine stuff-gotta have it.
It's not like i can't go a day without drinking it but my morning is so much more relaxed with a good cup of hot coffee,i love how it smells.
I can drink it black,but i like to put milk in it + you can put whatever in it...like booze

But ehm...i'm obsessed with well made cappuccino.
17.09.2006 - 03:44
LethargyMan

To quote the illustrious Michael Ian Black: "I take my coffee like I take my women... strong... black... and proud."
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
17.09.2006 - 03:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 17.09.2006 at 01:46

+ you can put whatever in it...like booze

Thts what i like put there whisky or cognac in morning coffe and day be so sweet and happy
coffe and lcohol are nice combination, specely in hot summer day or cold wonter day

P.S. hawe you try put Pelin in coffe
----

apos;'
[image]
17.09.2006 - 04:04
danzig111
Account deleted
I usually drink my coffee cold (Frappucinos)........but i can have it the normal way too, i don't really mind.
17.09.2006 - 07:38
Stigmatized
I enjoy coffee, but for some reason it fucks with my stomach. Anyone else have this problem?
17.09.2006 - 10:02
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by Stigmatized on 17.09.2006 at 07:38

I enjoy coffee, but for some reason it fucks with my stomach. Anyone else have this problem?

You are not alone my friend, my brother, after a cup of coffee, sits on a toilet for a looong long time
----

17.09.2006 - 12:16
Thryce
Retired Staff
Coffee (I drink it Pure Black - no milk, no sugar - or I don't drink it) owns !! I am not a 15-cops-a-day-addict, but I'm still a convinced dabbler who enjoys his cop of coffee!

I also like drinking cappucino's (again pure black) and I also enjoy Irish Coffee

@ Dream of Hate : if I drink coffee on a sober stomach, I'm able to go to the big toilet one hour afterwards. I read the effects of coffee on the digestion is highly subjective and individual. For some people it helps the digestion, others get stomach-aches and stomach ulcers from it...
----
Your favorite band sucks.
17.09.2006 - 13:22
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Coffee is for suxx0rz! Seriosuly! I have been drinking coffee since I was 15 till two months ago. When the exam period hit me I drank up to 7-8 cups of coffee and was still sleepy like hell, and I also started shaking.

Then i discovered energy drinks! They consist of 3 times more caffeein that coffe and taurine which is stronger than caffeeine. I just drink coffee out of pleasure here and there, otherwise I'm an energy drinks junkie!

@K7: yepp, I have mixed Pelin (Arthemisia Vulgaris) with coffee, as well as whiskey and vodka.

Actually, I have discovered a great cure for concentration: a bit of Jägermeister with energy drink and a cigarette (nicotine enhances the effect of alcohol) should get you going on behind those books for hours! If you take some concentration pills as well with that you can study up to 8-10 hour straight! This is awesome!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
17.09.2006 - 13:50
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
im actually trying to drink less coffee now im starting university. for some strange reason it doesn't make me feel more alert anymore, it makes me feel drowsy so i want to at least avoid having it before lectures or classes.

another strange thing is that if i stay up very late one night, im actually pretty alert the next day and very self-conscious rather than feeling really tired.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.09.2006 - 14:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
People who ca not drink cofe and has problems whit stomack its becaus ethay drink coca colla and other mc donalds stuff its evidance why y cant dink normal drinks and stuff
----

apos;'
[image]
17.09.2006 - 14:18
Destryphior

Finns drink the most coffee in the world, and if you compare Finnish coffe to the rest of the world, it is stronger... I don't drink coffee everyday but I really love coffee... It's just sad that if I go to other countries the coffe tastes like water... I can drink up to 8 mugs a day which make about 2 liters, but the caffeine doesn't keep me awake...
I think the staying awake thing is a placebo effect, after 4 Battery energydrinks there is no way you can sleep for the rest of the night so I perfer Energy drinks for that reason...
17.09.2006 - 14:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 17.09.2006 at 13:22

@K7: yepp, I have mixed Pelin (Arthemisia Vulgaris) with coffee, as well as whiskey and vodka.

Actually, I have discovered a great cure for concentration: a bit of Jägermeister with energy drink and a cigarette (nicotine enhances the effect of alcohol) should get you going on behind those books for hours! If you take some concentration pills as well with that you can study up to 8-10 hour straight! This is awesome!

I mix whit coffe whisky and cognac but I never had try Jaggermeister, about peliv, I be glad and happy if I get some Pelin here but here are no Pelin and if i mix cofe whit jaegrmeister whit coffe it taste like coffe whit pelin?
----

apos;'
[image]
17.09.2006 - 16:27
Stigmatized
Written by Eight on 17.09.2006 at 10:02

Written by Stigmatized on 17.09.2006 at 07:38

You are not alone my friend, my brother, after a cup of coffee, sits on a toilet for a looong long time

Well..... It's not that so much as I feel like I'm gonna hurl. Makes me very sick.
17.09.2006 - 22:36
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Black coffee, no cream or sugar, and cigarettes is a damn excellent way to get inspired. When I write something I gotta have my cup of coffee and my pack of smokes, it just helps me concentrate, yes coffee can be addictive
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
18.09.2006 - 00:47
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I've been drinking coffee since age of 3 and allways the same way , 3 lumps of sugar and drop of milk
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
18.09.2006 - 00:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I had drink coffe since age 6 or I cabt remeber in begining I use sugar, but since age 12 I drink pure black whit out that stuff and I remeber in age 15 I drink 23 cups of coffe in day!
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2006 - 06:20
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I've never liked coffee a lot, if I want to drink it, I do it, but for me it doesn't taste soo good, except if I drink it with milk, but without sugar
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
18.09.2006 - 11:03
Eight
Shapeshifter
I like the smell of fresh coffee in the morning, but i have never tried it im a coffee virgin.
----

18.09.2006 - 11:55
Eddie
Retired Mod.
I've tried it a loooong time ago, wasn't to keen on it, and since then I've never took a single sip. I don't really want to get addicted to it, but its not really a health hazard or something. I will stick with water and tea
18.09.2006 - 12:12
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Destryphior on 17.09.2006 at 14:18

Finns drink the most coffee in the world, and if you compare Finnish coffe to the rest of the world, it is stronger... I don't drink coffee everyday but I really love coffee... It's just sad that if I go to other countries the coffe tastes like water...

Well, then you should come over to the Netherlands... I can guarantee you that the coffee served here in any regular pub or restaurant is stronger than the stuff sered in Finland. Yes, I can compare since I did have a lot of coffee in Finland last year. It's not that your coffee is bad but it is just a lot weaker than the way we serve it, but at least Finalnd than any other country I've been to when it come to coffee. The worst coffee possible is probably served at Starbuck's, jeez, how dare they call the water they serve coffee. What an abomination and atrocity that stuff is.
I am an avid coffee drinker and drink at least about 15 cups of strong black coffee a day.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.09.2006 - 13:13
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
What amazes me that people who drink a lot of coffee still have benefit from it. Usually when exams start I lived on nothing than coffee and cigarettes, but coffee just doesn't do it for me anymore. I can drink 10 cups, no not cups, mugs of fresh, black coffee and I'm still gonna sleep like a baby. I'm totally coffee resistant. Plus after 5 years of doing that I started shaking like I have some freakin Parkison disease and it gave me muscle cramps.

That's why I prefer energy drinks - as someone said before, if you drink 2 of them per day, you can manage by sleeping 4 hours, if you drink up to 4 you won't fall asleep at all. And it keeps me concentrated and focused, it has no downer. It's true then that some energy drinks are less concentrated than others, that's why I drink those with max conc of coffeeine and taurine. Taurine ist krieg!

@K7: Jägermeister is a type of Pelin so go ahead and try it. It works wonders!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.