Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

Original post

Posted by Eight, 16.09.2006 - 18:39

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
08.11.2007 - 13:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't know what the fuck to do! I got a new album today and thought about chillin', listening to it and drink some coffee. So I start filling up water in the coffee machine, I take the coffee jar... open it... AND WTF!!! It's empty!!! When your mind is set on drinking coffee, you MUST have coffee! I'm desperate... the energy drinks are gone too... will I... *gulp*... have to drink... tea?

PLEASE MOM COME HOME AND BRING COFFEE WITH YOU!!!
----
08.11.2007 - 13:49
Sunioj

I think Roibose tea also has anti-oxidant properties, I used to drink that a whole lot last winter, might start again. But other than that, Im not much of a tea person even though we always had huge stocks of green tea at my parents apartment. So Im a coffee guy, because sometimes I get ritalin-like buzzes after drinking enough coffee which I don't get from tea.
15.11.2007 - 04:03
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
The school cafeteria sells cappucino !!! and it has caffeine in it, i had me some today and the 'buzz' lasted for hours! woot.
15.11.2007 - 12:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i like Ice Coffee the most...and i drink about one 0,5 l pack almost every day
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.11.2007 - 22:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 15.11.2007 at 12:27

i like Ice Coffee the most...and i drink about one 0,5 l pack almost every day

Me to once in age 14 I drunk 19 cups of coffe it was 31.12 and my motehr was angry to me
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.11.2007 - 10:05
Øyvind
Grave Digger
I could never make myself to drink coffee, dunno why. Tea's my favourite, green tea, cinnamon tea, South African Rooibos tea,...
----
23.11.2007 - 20:45
TDFX

I used to drink a lot of coffee and tea, but now I only really enjoy tea. In fact I can't live without it. :-)
----
Last.fm
23.11.2007 - 23:36
Ernis
狼獾
Our Chinese Chinese teacher told us that in fact there are bout five types of tea: the one known as black tea(which is actually called red tea in Chinese), the tea which is called black tea in China but which prolly doesn't exist in Western countries, green tea, white tea and blue tea.....so...yeh...indeed five types of tea...I hope to try all of these one day....so far I know only three of them, red(black in Europe), green and white....
27.11.2007 - 03:33
Oracle
Orcinus
i like to drink tea better but sometimes i will drink coffee but i dont like it too strong and i also like it a bit sweet. i dont drink coffee that often. only occasionally. i used to drink it alot when i was younger because my mum bought this awesome coffee but she doesnt buy it anymore coz its too expensive so i have moved onto tea i also like drinking hot chocolate and milos and stuff but i guess that doesnt count
27.11.2007 - 05:44
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Tea, oh man how I love tea. Early Grey with heavy cream and sugar will always make my day better.

Are tea parties Metal? I hope so, cause every Saturday morning when I get back from martial arts training my friend Holly and I have a tea party. I do play some chill Metal in the background at my house, so that makes it kind of brutal.
----
(space for rent)
28.11.2007 - 20:24
Ernis
狼獾
One of the most expensive coffee brands is Kopi Luwak mainly produced in Indonesia...it's made of coffee berries previously traversed the digestive organs of a local animal called civet...sort of a weasel basically....the weasel devours the coffee berries and when it has crapped, the remains of the coffee berries are gathered and turned into this very luxurious and exclusive brand of ahem...coffee also known as the "weasel coffee"...the price is between 120 and 600 USD per pound....
29.11.2007 - 00:33
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Dane Train on 27.11.2007 at 05:44

Tea, oh man how I love tea. Early Grey with heavy cream and sugar will always make my day better.

Are tea parties Metal? I hope so, cause every Saturday morning when I get back from martial arts training my friend Holly and I have a tea party. I do play some chill Metal in the background at my house, so that makes it kind of brutal.

That's actually really cool, Dane

Seems like almost everyone I chat to also loves Earl Grey, definitely my fave tea, too

As for coffee, I'm addicted to it to no end, especially (proper) Iced Coffee. It's too damn hard to resist, I'll always get cravings every now and then
29.11.2007 - 00:57
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 00:33

Seems like almost everyone I chat to also loves Earl Grey, definitely my fave tea, too

As for coffee, I'm addicted to it to no end, especially (proper) Iced Coffee. It's too damn hard to resist, I'll always get cravings every now and then

I wish I could drink coffee. But due to some wonderful Pavlovian conditioning at a young age thanks in part to a science fair project gone wrong, I can even taste coffee without vomiting.

Anyway, what brand of Early Grey do you drink? I am alway looking for new ones.
----
(space for rent)
29.11.2007 - 01:52
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Dane Train on 29.11.2007 at 00:57

Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 00:33

I wish I could drink coffee. But due to some wonderful Pavlovian conditioning at a young age thanks in part to a science fair project gone wrong, I can even taste coffee without vomiting.

Anyway, what brand of Early Grey do you drink? I am alway looking for new ones.

I generally drink a brand called "Madura Tea", just checked it and it's Australian, you might have a difficult time tracking it down

I've tried others, of course, but this by far superior to any other Earl Grey I've tried

What was the Unconditioned Stimulus?

Man, you just reminded me of how much I love Psychology, cheers *nostalgia from school class memories*
29.11.2007 - 01:57
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 01:52

I generally drink a brand called "Madura Tea", just checked it and it's Australian, you might have a difficult time tracking it down

I've tried others, of course, but this by far superior to any other Earl Grey I've tried

Man, you just reminded me of how much I love Psychology, cheers *nostalgia from school class memories*

I'll see if I can find it online. I order a lot of my tea from Mighty Leaf. Amazing teas. Do you drink bag or loose leaf?

The Unconditioned Stimulus was black coffee being poured into the belly of an 8 year old to study the effects of caffeine on his motor skills. That 8 year old was me.
----
(space for rent)
29.11.2007 - 03:19
PsychoNerd

i love drinking tea, it's about the only thing i drink these days, but my dad is always bitchen because i leave the spoon in, whats the big deal.
----
The computer Nerd
29.11.2007 - 03:28
Oracle
Orcinus
@FourSuits: what is the point on leaving the spoon in? what are you gonna eat after you finish drinking the tea? I mean what is the bloody point? its just useless leaving there lol.
29.11.2007 - 03:28
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Oracle on 29.11.2007 at 03:28

@FourSuits: what is the point on leaving the spoon in? what are you gonna eat after you finish drinking the tea? I mean what is the bloody point? its just useless leaving there lol.

I usually eat mine. I mean how brutal is that?
----
(space for rent)
29.11.2007 - 03:30
Oracle
Orcinus
@Dane Train: well ive never seen him eat his lol. i mean ive lived with him for 15 years and never i have seen him eat his spoon.
29.11.2007 - 03:32
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Ah, I guess you have a point then.

Well, what type of tea do you enjoy drinking?
----
(space for rent)
29.11.2007 - 03:35
Oracle
Orcinus
I will drink any type of tea but just not green tea...YUCK. Matt got me to try it and i didnt like it. its got an unusual taste.
i like tea with honey in it and sometimes i put caramel in it too hehe.
all this talk about tea makes me feel like some
29.11.2007 - 03:40
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Dane Train on 29.11.2007 at 01:57

Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 01:52

I'll see if I can find it online. I order a lot of my tea from Mighty Leaf. Amazing teas. Do you drink bag or loose leaf?

The Unconditioned Stimulus was black coffee being poured into the belly of an 8 year old to study the effects of caffeine on his motor skills. That 8 year old was me.

I prefer bag, although I don't have any major problem with loose leaf.

I'll bookmark that link, thanks for that!
29.11.2007 - 03:42
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 03:40

I prefer bag, although I don't have any major problem with loose leaf.

I'll bookmark that link, thanks for that!

Mighty Leaf has their tea in silk bags. I never thought it would make much of a difference, but it does.
----
(space for rent)
29.11.2007 - 04:16
Anton Alcolust

total coffee worshipper ! ask Buki of Steel
i think i drink 4 or more cup of coffee per day . i like it .
----
A.M.S.G.
30.11.2007 - 00:35
panchowl

I'm a addicted to coffee.
There's nothing like a sparkling coffee in a perfect moment of the day
I drink 3 or 4 per day...
Why is so great?... I don't know... it's a mystery! A delicious mystery!
01.12.2007 - 16:26
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Tea, i can drink it at any time of the day! I can't get used to the coffee's taste.
01.12.2007 - 16:28
Timsen
Account deleted
Written by panchowl on 30.11.2007 at 00:35

I'm a addicted to coffee.
There's nothing like a sparkling coffee in a perfect moment of the day
I drink 3 or 4 per day...
Why is so great?... I don't know... it's a mystery! A delicious mystery!

That's it!
There's no life before coffee!

But Tea is tasty as well!
18.12.2007 - 23:26
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
something just dawned on me, why the hell would anyone drink decaf doesn't that defeat the purpose?
19.12.2007 - 00:38
Snockis

Gotta say that nothing beats a cup of coffee during breakfast, well just picture yourself sittin' there by the dinner table, chewing a toaster and drinking some coffee, what could possibly beat that?
Quote to Lowelas, sign what's the point of drinkin' decaf coffee?
21.12.2007 - 21:06
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
lol

do energy drinks have caffeine in them