Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

Original post

Posted by Eight, 16.09.2006 - 18:39

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
16.09.2013 - 11:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.09.2013 at 10:40

Written by angel. on 16.09.2013 at 08:47

Written by Thrashette on 13.09.2013 at 22:41

I remember learning that once your body gets used to receiving caffeine at a certain time, it will begin preparing to work against it. That's why when people stop drinking coffee, they feel super tired around the time they're using to getting it and why if they keep drinking it at that time, they often end up needing more of it. I don't have problems getting out of bed without coffee or tea, but that's because I sleep early

Never heard of it but anyhow it works very well for me,even if I sleep early,I will have trouble with getting up early in the morning

You gotta have to work on your sleeping thing, you know. It might affect you lately.

I prefer Tea since I'm in India and here you can find lot of varieties in it. I've been to Assam and there i found seaload of tea varieties and it was amazing. Coffee is good for me when i'm killing my time in Math. When i use to crack "calculus and differential" questions, coffee helped me lot. It's a good aphrodisiac to crack math problems no matter where you are.

too quote Phil Weston in Kicking and Screaming, "I don't like coffee! It's a vasoconstrictor!".

speaking of people from india, they are always on the tv trying to sell there teas, i'm supposing it grows well there or something.
it says your in the u.k
16.09.2013 - 11:21
angel.
Evil Butterfly

You gotta have to work on your sleeping thing, you know. It might affect you lately.

I prefer Tea since I'm in India and here you can find lot of varieties in it. I've been to Assam and there i found seaload of tea varieties and it was amazing. Coffee is good for me when i'm killing my time in Math. When i use to crack "calculus and differential" questions, coffee helped me lot. It's a good aphrodisiac to crack math problems no matter where you are.

too quote Phil Weston in Kicking and Screaming, "I don't like coffee! It's a vasoconstrictor!".

I love both tea and Coffee,some days I drink big mugs of tea or coffee between main meals several times that I have to go to restroom thousands of times which is the only bad part of coffee or tea for me
and I don't know how I gotta work on my sleeping,since some says that getting up early in the morning with troubles has something to do with being minor thalassemia.

No matter if I drink coffee or tea I CAN'T get along with "calculus and differential" in no possible way it was the worst subject I have ever studied in my whole education.

I love that special kind of tea which Indians/Pakistanis brew with milk,cinnamon,honey and tea, it both tastes and smells awesome,the smell is so relaxing,during cold seasons I often brew tea like that
----
The Fangirl.
16.09.2013 - 11:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by angel. on 16.09.2013 at 11:21

since some says that getting up early in the morning with troubles has something to do with being minor thalassemia......No matter if I drink coffee or tea I CAN'T get along with "calculus and differential"

Combine it.

get up early, tackle math problems while drinking coffee and it gonna evade your "thalassemia" or something. Math is fucking brain opener and it'll elude all possibilities of getting brain shrunk, dilapidated or severely damaged. Start focusing now.

Written by Guest on 16.09.2013 at 11:16

speaking of people from india, they are always on the tv trying to sell there teas, i'm supposing it grows well there or something.
it says your in the u.k

I work in Jammu, India.

You heard it right. The place I mentioned, Assam, is birthplace of Indian tea. My favorite of them is chocolate tea.
30.09.2013 - 03:06
sidman52
I'll just pop the kettle on then
05.10.2013 - 11:37
no one
Account deleted
Been drinking Passion Flower and Skullcap tea lately, best natural sedative ever!..almost like your a bit drugged up
08.10.2013 - 02:48
Mercyful_Kate
I drink at least two cups of coffee everyday. On Sunday mornings, I French press a locally roasted coffee. It's absolutely delicious. Honestly, I've quit smoking without much of a problem. If I had to give up coffee, I'm not sure what I'd do.
08.10.2013 - 03:03
Goatreich
I've been neglecting coffee lately. Mostly I've been chugging hot chocolate with some tea thrown in here and there.

I'm suddenly reminded I needed to pee.
27.11.2013 - 19:35
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 05.10.2013 at 11:37

Been drinking Passion Flower and Skullcap tea lately, best natural sedative ever!..almost like your a bit drugged up

Does it contain the actual fruit and parts of the skullcap plant? I have this experience with all the different processed and flavoured teas that they just contain the dust wiped from a tea processing facility's floor and artificial additives for creating the taste.

Last time I was in Beijing I visited a tea shop... the prices were hideously high (you may expect everything in China to be cheap) but a friend of mine knew the owner and the tea sold there was indeed of immensely high quality. In fact, my friend had bought a present for me from this store and only later did I realise what gift she had made... See, I googled about the tea variety and learnt that it can cost up to thirty-five thousand US dollars an ounce... I highly doubt this tea was picked from that particular expensive bush but it is really good... I just can't go back to Lipton or any other processed tea any more... same goes for coffee...

Speaking of coffee, I often boost the taste experience by partly dissolving a chocolate bar in the cup... this is indescribable...
27.11.2013 - 19:43
no one
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 27.11.2013 at 19:35

Written by Guest on 05.10.2013 at 11:37

Does it contain the actual fruit and parts of the skullcap plant? I have this experience with all the different processed and flavoured teas that they just contain the dust wiped from a tea processing facility's floor and artificial additives for creating the taste.

Last time I was in Beijing I visited a tea shop... the prices were hideously high (you may expect everything in China to be cheap) but a friend of mine knew the owner and the tea sold there was indeed of immensely high quality. In fact, my friend had bought a present for me from this store and only later did I realise what gift she had made... See, I googled about the tea variety and learnt that it can cost up to thirty-five thousand US dollars an ounce... I highly doubt this tea was picked from that particular expensive bush but it is really good... I just can't go back to Lipton or any other processed tea any more... same goes for coffee...

Speaking of coffee, I often boost the taste experience by partly dissolving a chocolate bar in the cup... this is indescribable...

Yeah i go to this organic store that sells basically every legal herb raw in paper bags. I'm friends with the owner now and she she informs well.
I used to buy it in tea bags and things from other shops and wonder why it never worked, wasn't until i brought it from here and made my own strong brews that it worked, along with catnip lemon balm and all the other herbs i buy.
A lot of these teas i discovered you can get with higher strength than anywhere free from nature, just grather them yourself
10.12.2013 - 10:55
Night Rider
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 17.09.2006 at 01:46

Oh yeah...coffee,cappuccino...all the caffeine stuff-gotta have it.
It's not like i can't go a day without drinking it but my morning is so much more relaxed with a good cup of hot coffee,i love how it smells.
I can drink it black,but i like to put milk in it + you can put whatever in it...like booze

But ehm...i'm obsessed with well made cappuccino.

Yep same here, love cappucino
03.01.2014 - 19:04
Mercyful_Kate
I drink a lot of coffee...hate tea unless I'm sick.
04.01.2014 - 03:15
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Both coffee and tea are a must in my day!

I am one of those blokes who cannot start a day without a good, old mug of coffe. Yes, a mug, not a cup. I usually drink 2-4 coffees a day, sometimes even at evenings. I drink it black or with rice milk.

As for tea, I love tea. Black and/or green especially (with a splash of rice milk) is on my menu every day. Fruit teas especially in the winter, in the summer I prepare tea and put it in a freezer and have a nice refreshing drink. I'm just about to go buy myself a nice little tea set tomorrow, because it's a must.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
04.01.2014 - 03:20
no one
Account deleted
A strong dose Valerian and st john wort tea, really relaxing after a shit day...if you can get past the taste
04.01.2014 - 20:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.10.2014 - 23:20
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
I really like the Canadian franchise, Tim Hortons. Their coffee is spectacular. But there is no Tim Hortons in The Bahamas, so my sister (who lives in Canada) will bring some back with her whenever she's on break.
28.10.2014 - 06:45
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 27.10.2014 at 23:45

Here in Australia, I've never seen anyone drink coffee or tea out of cups.

you guys don't even do those paper cups when getting a takeaway coffee

over here there seem to be a lot of those little trailer coffee stands around the place, i see them all lining up in the mornings on the way to work, it reminds me of that episode of the simpsons when they start selling tomacco
14.11.2014 - 06:13
no one
Account deleted
Thanks for the pic, i totally forgot what a cup looks like
14.11.2014 - 23:58
FOOCK Nam
10 years ago my favorite tea

Check out this nam coffee. It is wolverine smell strong coffee, I don't know to describe it be they say it is very strong coffee, made by nam..
25.12.2014 - 09:31
KRS Porlaneff
I tried to like coffee so much but I can't. I drunked almost every types of coffee: basic, weak, strong, colombian, arabic, capuccino, espresso, hot, cold, and many of these "gourmet coffees", and I don't liked anyone.
I only never tasted the kopi luwak, a coffee that the seeds are eatened by a fox, it shits and the seeds doesn't be digested. First because is a shitted coffee, second because this coffee is so expensive and third/last because I will be so fucked with myself if the only coffee I will like, be a shitted coffee that costs $100 a cup.
----
Metal Is The Law
The Law Is The Metal
Metal The Law Is
Metal

(Massacration - Metal is the Law)
28.12.2014 - 16:19
Ernis
狼獾
Written by KRS Porlaneff on 25.12.2014 at 09:31

I tried to like coffee so much but I can't. I drunked almost every types of coffee: basic, weak, strong, colombian, arabic, capuccino, espresso, hot, cold, and many of these "gourmet coffees", and I don't liked anyone.
I only never tasted the kopi luwak, a coffee that the seeds are eatened by a fox, it shits and the seeds doesn't be digested. First because is a shitted coffee, second because this coffee is so expensive and third/last because I will be so fucked with myself if the only coffee I will like, be a shitted coffee that costs $100 a cup.

It's not a fox who eats the berries. It's a civet...

28.12.2014 - 16:32
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ It's still shit
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
28.12.2014 - 19:23
no one
Account deleted
My father in law was telling me bout a famous coffee that gets shat out by a cat, i think it was in aussie
28.12.2014 - 20:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Rooibos is awesome.

----
The Fangirl.
29.12.2014 - 17:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 28.12.2014 at 20:36

Rooibos is awesome.

If its made in perisan traditions yes, but Europians don't know how to made it IMO,
----

apos;'
[image]
29.12.2014 - 20:41
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 29.12.2014 at 17:44

If its made in perisan traditions yes, but Europians don't know how to made it IMO,

What's your ( European) tradition then ?
----
The Fangirl.
29.12.2014 - 21:16
no one
Account deleted
Drinking instant 'Aurora' coffee at the moment....not bad, not sure if i like this or 'Moccona' better
29.12.2014 - 21:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 29.12.2014 at 20:41

Written by Bad English on 29.12.2014 at 17:44

What's your ( European) tradition then ?

put a tea bag in hot water , real boiling method non uses anymore, we have no time
----

apos;'
[image]
29.12.2014 - 21:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 29.12.2014 at 21:33

put a tea bag in hot water , real boiling method non uses anymore, we have no time

You have never drunk tea unless you brew it.
----
The Fangirl.
29.12.2014 - 21:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 29.12.2014 at 21:36

You have never drunk tea unless you brew it.

I have
----

apos;'
[image]
30.12.2014 - 21:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 30.12.2014 at 21:28

Did you know that the tea bags are filled with dirt wiped off the floors of tea processing factories?

Recently I read that the tea bags also contained pesticide residue...

Anyway... Listen to Mary... the lady's right...

no, but I am not surprised, when my old man was working as secret service(well same job as USA SS (no I did not meant nazie ss), sometimes he got good stuff and once real Chinese tea,, Chinese recepy it was damn awesome
----

apos;'
[image]