Metal Storm logo
Favorite Nervecell Song

Poll

Your favorite Nervecell's song?

Shunq(To The Despaired King Of Darkness)
Others (Which song?)
Vastlands Of Abomination
Human Chaos
Demolition
Psychogenocide
Imprint
Vicious Circle Of Bloodshed
Demean

Total votes: 11
25.04.2011 - 22:18
JD
Account deleted
I've listened to Nervecell's albums more than 50 times or even more, so that's why am starting this poll, however I'm interested to know what the results might be, my favorite song got to be "Vastlands Of Abomination"
28.04.2011 - 05:27
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
This thread could have spawned more discussion if you changed the topic to favorite ALBUM instead of favorite SONG.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.04.2011 - 07:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think I have listen this band once so .... cant vote
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.04.2011 - 08:09
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Staff
I voted 'Other' as my favourite Nervecell song currently is 'All Eyes On Them' from the new album Psychogenocide.

It changes on a frequent basis though, 'Shunq' is badass & 'Imprint' is brutal live. Of course you cant go wrong with the classics from their EP & Debut: Human Chaos, Demean & Demolition, but overall i feel their new album is a more solid release with consistently good songs throughout.

Highly recommended stuff for those who havent checked them out yet
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
28.04.2011 - 12:09
JD
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.04.2011 at 05:27

This thread could have spawned more discussion if you changed the topic to favorite ALBUM instead of favorite SONG.

They have two albums "Preaching Venom" and "Psychogenocide" and its obvious almost everybody gonna vote for "Psychogenocide" so its gonna be a pointless poll, that's why I started a song battle instead, including their best songs from their EP\Albums.
28.04.2011 - 23:15
Rhaz
For me it's Haute Monde Facade
10.05.2011 - 21:49
Demolition \m/ this song live !!!! kick ass
20.08.2011 - 03:06
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
I only heard three songs by them, so no voting for now.