Metal Storm logo
All Shall Perish - New Album Title And Release Date Revealed

Official press release

Oakland, California extreme metallers, All Shall Perish, have announced This Is Where It Ends as the title of their fourth full-length record and follow up to their 2008 release Awaken The Dreamers. The majority of This Is Where It Ends was recorded and mixes once again at Castle Ultimate Studios in Oakland with producer Zack Ohren (Light This City, Decrepit Birth, Suffocation). Look for the album on sale both physically and digitally on July 26 (North America) and July 29 (Europe)!

Studio updates:

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: All Shall Perish
Posted: 26.04.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 58 users
26.04.2011 - 04:54
Ander
These guys have annoying breakdowns and other lame (in my humble opinion) Deathcore elements, but they're awesome musicians and they definitely stand at the very top of the sub-genre. I will check this out.
26.04.2011 - 04:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Well, their best musician, Chris, left the band not too long ago, and their last album is pretty weak, so I'll probably just avoid the album. Band seems to be filled with douches anyways
27.04.2011 - 03:11
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Not excited for this album at all. Their first album was ok, after that they went straight downhill. In my eyes these guys are just a straight simple band. Horrible live as well.
27.04.2011 - 21:01
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
I wasnt a big fan of their first album but the second one Price of Existence was an amazing release and one of the only deathcore albums that's worth a damn. Awakwn was pretty weak, I will prolly check this album out but I don't have very high hopes...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 4381 | This month: 7