Metal Storm logo
Obscura - Drummer To Release Instructional DVD

Obscura drummer Hanness Grossman will release his instructional DVD, Progressive Concepts For The Modern Metal Drummer. The 2-DVD set features almost four hours of lessons, clips, and live footage of both Obscura and Necrophagist and is available for pre-order at this location along with complete details on the DVD.

Also a trailer for Progressive Concepts For The Modern Metal Drummer can be viewed at this location.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Obscura
Posted: 27.04.2011 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 114 users
28.04.2011 - 01:19
BenWasHere
This guy is amazing!
28.04.2011 - 10:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Not only is that dude a nasty savage drummer, he speaks better than most of the people that are on television commercials, even if his English isn't that good. Impressive, sir.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.04.2011 - 18:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
His voice is funny and quite robotic, but he is a good drummer, no doubt.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
28.04.2011 - 23:24
MechanisT
Account deleted
Just saw the video. Man, this some seriously cool stuff! Brutality and precision synchronised to near-perfect harmony.
The guy seems down-to-earth as well, and that's good to see, considering his drumming prowess.
29.04.2011 - 03:31
ecent
Hes a decent drummer, love his voice.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ecentrix
01.05.2011 - 08:33
Symmachus
I was impressed by the Hannes Grossman's drumming on this video. He definitely has the chops to be a drum teacher and have this DVD out.

Hits total: 4565 | This month: 5