Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - More N. American Tour Dates

More dates have been released for Children Of Bodom's headlining North American tour which is believed to also feature Amon Amarth, Sanctity, and Gojira :

November 29 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
November 30 - Rochester, NY @ Water Street Music Hall
December 01 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
December 02 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
December 04 - Dallas, TX @ Gypsy Tea Room
December 06 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
December 08 - San Diego, CA @ SOMA
December 09 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern LG
December 11 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
December 12 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theatre
December 13 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
December 15 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
December 16 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
December 17 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre
December 18 - Montreal, QC @ Metropolis

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 17.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 7 users
17.09.2006 - 18:56
danzig111
Account deleted
Yeah IT WOULD be Children Of Bodom to do a NORTH AMERICAN tour wouldn't it? How very typical ov them. Man they used to be so awesome! I remember when i was 14 years old, i was so proud to be a fan, their "Follow The Reaper" album got me through some tough times, but now i am....less proud to be a fan. They've become too 'Americanized', Alexi Laiho dissed Power Metal for goodness sake! And they PLAY Power Metal, though Laiho is in denial.

Ahhh but nonetheless, if i was located in the USA (or in Canada for the final gig), i won't lie.....i would actually pay to see them live.
17.09.2006 - 20:19
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.09.2006 at 18:56

Yeah IT WOULD be Children Of Bodom to do a NORTH AMERICAN tour wouldn't it? How very typical ov them. Man they used to be so awesome! I remember when i was 14 years old, i was so proud to be a fan, their "Follow The Reaper" album got me through some tough times, but now i am....less proud to be a fan. They've become too 'Americanized', Alexi Laiho dissed Power Metal for goodness sake! And they PLAY Power Metal, though Laiho is in denial.

Ahhh but nonetheless, if i was located in the USA (or in Canada for the final gig), i won't lie.....i would actually pay to see them live.

Hahahah, no Toronto on the list, I guess the 14 year old "Are you dead yet" girls will have to cry or get their daddies to drive them to Montreal. Bah! Children of Bodom are crap now... there isnt a shred of Neo-Classical left in them... I want another Follow the Reaper/Something wild!
17.09.2006 - 20:35
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I'd go see them again, but the highlight would be Amon Amarth for me, if they are really with them.
----
The force will be with you, always.
17.09.2006 - 22:35
Susan
Smeghead
Wow, way to completely skip the Northwest! I hope they add dates, Lyrinan Janne Warman
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
18.09.2006 - 05:12
Winter Death
Account deleted
I would go for Amon mainly, though Bodom does tear it up as well.

....and yeah....where is the chicago date at?
18.09.2006 - 06:31
Icewings
La Luna
I would love to see Amon Amarth YAY and I hope they pass by Florida I really hope so !
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
18.09.2006 - 07:44
Veertje

Written by Guest on 17.09.2006 at 20:19

Written by Guest on 17.09.2006 at 18:56

Hahahah, no Toronto on the list, I guess the 14 year old "Are you dead yet" girls will have to cry or get their daddies to drive them to Montreal. Bah! Children of Bodom are crap now... there isnt a shred of Neo-Classical left in them... I want another Follow the Reaper/Something wild!

then stop bitching at them and go listen to those albums.

anyways, why are they touring so much in america when they can be touring here in europe and make the tickets a bit cheaper, 45 euro to see them, slayer and in flames is too much for me '¬¬
18.09.2006 - 14:56
Frozen_kai
Account deleted
they won't do another something wild 'cuz alexi said it was a horrid album and he would like to destroy it from band's history. I'm sorry. I actually lika they WHOLE discography and I understand their musical evolution through the years. COB Rulz!

Keep on freezin'

Kai
18.09.2006 - 15:25
Grilli
Account deleted
Well... I have to say that Something Wild and Are You Dead Yet? albums both suck. CoB's real good music is located (mainly) in Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder, and Hate Crew Deathrol also has its good songs (Needled 24/7 is so near from perfection...). I wish CoB went on with another Hatebreeder. That album is so melodic and so aggresive at the same time that makes me feel high.
18.09.2006 - 16:15
Veertje

hmm, In The Shadows and Touch Like Angel Of Death are pretty fucking cool songs, both in my top-10 CoB songs, and both from something wild
however, Hatebreeder - FTR - HCD is their best period, like grilli said, and another FTR wouldn't be a bad idea
19.09.2006 - 01:39
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
Red Light in my Eyes 1 & 2 are sweet.... tons of Bach ripoffs make for good music, and in response to Magere Tijn, I wasnt bitching, I was mocking the 14 year old COBHC trainy-bra, alexi worshippers. As for listening to their old albums... I will... along with some Imperanon, some Kalmah and lots of Wintersun.

Hits total: 6957 | This month: 13