Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - New Song And Album Trailer Online

Official press release

Arch Enemy have teamed up with www.metalsucks.net to launch the brand new track "Bloodstained Cross" off the upcoming album Khaos Legions which will hit stores on May 30th in Europe and June 7th in North America. Simply head over to this location.

Angela Gossow comments: ""Bloodstained Cross" - I'd say the title speaks for itself on this one! A remorseless and brutal, yet intricate knuckleduster thrash-attack. Some epic guitar moments in this one too courtesy of the Amott bros. Will be a killer track live... Now turn up the volume and blast this godless anthem all over town!"

In addition you can now enjoy the second Khaos Legions trailer on YouTube.

Last but not least, you can now pre-order Khaos Legions in various formats on Century Media Records.

[Also thanks to Kriegsphilosoph for the news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 08.05.2011 by Vargsmal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 20   Visited by: 364 users
08.05.2011 - 17:34
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I like it a lot more than the 1st song. i dont like that much angelas vocals this time. i think they've weakened a bit.... what the hell happens with the vocals this year???
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
08.05.2011 - 17:51
ANGEL REAPER

Screw vocals.....what the hell happened to the guitars....they sound like Nirvana (wtf!?) on choruses .....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.05.2011 - 17:56
Cyroth

What is up with the anarchistic attitude, more than usual for metal...also pretty funny putting those stickers on sparkle's eyes lol
----
08.05.2011 - 19:28
Shadowcross
The Summoner
I'm liking it so far.. have to hear the rest of the album..
08.05.2011 - 20:15
arj

New song starts out good, then turns very mediocre :|
08.05.2011 - 21:10
Aetherius

Heard the new song, now looking forward to the album!
08.05.2011 - 21:29
Kamil
Account deleted
This is the best song from new album so far
09.05.2011 - 00:44
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Guest on 08.05.2011 at 21:29

you mean the best out of the 2. right?
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
09.05.2011 - 04:40
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Pretty sick song
----
pewpew.. gotcha
09.05.2011 - 06:41
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
Its really sad listening to these previews as I've now come to see one of my biggest metal influences. THIS was the band that got me into more "extreme" metal and its sad to see them finally eclipse. I guess I know how old Metallica fans feel now
09.05.2011 - 07:31
Kamil
Account deleted
Written by Deadmeat on 09.05.2011 at 00:44

Written by Guest on 08.05.2011 at 21:29

you mean the best out of the 2. right?

I didn't have on mind whole album I guess I've hope so
09.05.2011 - 10:59
BloodTears
ANA-thema
None of the songs really makes my heart jump a little. So, I'm apprehensive.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
09.05.2011 - 14:54
HeadStone

Ziraat bank
09.05.2011 - 15:35
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Listening to new Arch Enemy songs is a weird experience. It's like listening to background static: it just doesn't register. No matter how much I try to focus on it my mind wanders, a bit like the recent episodes of Doctor Who with the aliens who you forget the moment you look away from.
09.05.2011 - 18:01
neonxaos

I really like this one. It's a bit here and there, but everything is solid and very AE.
09.05.2011 - 21:37
erykk

Good song, I want the new album
----
Open your eyes
09.05.2011 - 22:24
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
The song is the definition of 'generic.' It starts great, but then it goes into painfully - or shall I even say - offensively boring riffs and regurgitation of old ideas. Meh.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
10.05.2011 - 20:58
ANGEL REAPER

I agree ... its somehow not like AE that got me into melodic death/gothenburg ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
10.05.2011 - 21:33
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I'm not too fond of this as well.. The new song starts off nicely (as mentioned here before) but gets pretty mediocre. Even though the solo is pretty nice, the song itself as a whole is nothing special. I'm not too excited about this album.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
11.05.2011 - 20:45
Kenos
Account deleted
Song's just ended.
I think I need an insuline injection now.

Hits total: 5786 | This month: 6