Metal Storm logo
Spanish Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Taktsekte, 18.05.2006 - 00:22
Welcome to the MS v3 Spanish Metalstormers thread. If you are Spanish yourself or are just interested in our culture, language, politics or other subjects, feel free to post here (future tourists are welcome as well!). If you visited Spain in the past, please tell us something about your experience here.

Please follow the rules and keep this topic as interesting as you can.
26.04.2014 - 19:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 26.04.2014 at 17:20

I don't really see Atleti winning the CL... I'd better bet for Bayern or Real rather than them, although it's pretty clear they're gonna make it to win the Liga. And that's good, actually.

Facebook is blocked in China.

how long you will stay there?
its stupid IMO foregners must be more access to i net than chinese we know and know all about
I think atleti be in the final
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.04.2014 - 19:35
Tormentor666
I have one year contract, which can be extended, hopefully. But anyway, there are some means to make Facebook work as in Europe, like some software, the thing is I can't use it right now for a number of reasons.

I'd really like to see a Spanish final in the CL. So let's pray for it.
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26.04.2014 - 20:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 26.04.2014 at 19:35

I have one year contract, which can be extended, hopefully. But anyway, there are some means to make Facebook work as in Europe, like some software, the thing is I can't use it right now for a number of reasons.

I'd really like to see a Spanish final in the CL. So let's pray for it.

yes and time zone dude LOL unlucky you
it sucks FB rules mam... BTW real should not spend 100 milions euros to buy player but should invest such money to nation economics
----

apos;'
[image]
27.04.2014 - 17:26
Tormentor666
No team or private entity invests any money at all to nation economics, that's someone else's job I think, so I don't see why Real or any other sports club should.
----
27.04.2014 - 18:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 27.04.2014 at 17:26

No team or private entity invests any money at all to nation economics, that's someone else's job I think, so I don't see why Real or any other sports club should.

if I would be unployed and starvig i would try ask it on nat TV maybe in end we could have demonsrations
----

apos;'
[image]
28.04.2014 - 02:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Tony Fernandez
Barca B cant not be promoted ... so Nr 7 can take play off spot?
----

apos;'
[image]
28.04.2014 - 19:46
Tormentor666
Yes, if Barça B makes it to the play offs, then the spot goes for the 7th.
----
01.05.2014 - 22:00
Vikcen
Metálico
Written by Tormentor666 on 25.04.2014 at 21:00

So... after more than two years, here I am, back in Metalstorm... although my actual location is no longer Spain, I just wanted to pass by this thread and say hi to all of my fellow Spanish Metalstormers out there.

I keep contact with some of the other regular users here, like Bad English, on Facebook (I can't use it for the moment, though). So hi to you aswell!!!

You are welcome again here, and I hope the things go very well in China for you mate. And remember, Metal forever!!

By the way, Ala Madrid!! We are in the final again =) epic final: the first time two teams of the same city
01.05.2014 - 22:29
Tormentor666
Thanks, mate!!

I'm looking forward to that match, it's going to be historic!!
----
02.05.2014 - 12:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 01.05.2014 at 22:29

Thanks, mate!!

I'm looking forward to that match, it's going to be historic!!

ast time when 2 spanish teams played in CL final was in Paris and puta won ... I hope this time will win real team , vamos atleti
----

apos;'
[image]
19.09.2014 - 02:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
British govemnent says and gives green light to Scotland's referendum
Why Spanish are aganst Catalonia's choice, and what will happen if they have wrights be independent, can it be in isolation, because many companies will move to the Spain, no own currency, not in EU and so on and can it mean Bask country be free as well?
BTW if both are free and wanna join in EU can Spanish use VETO (is there VETO ) (as Ger used when Ukr wanted be NATO and same did Greece to Macedonia) ?? does in EU has such tool?
----

apos;'
[image]
19.09.2014 - 11:36
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Bad English on 19.09.2014 at 02:59

British govemnent says and gives green light to Scotland's referendum
Why Spanish are aganst Catalonia's choice, and what will happen if they have wrights be independent, can it be in isolation, because many companies will move to the Spain, no own currency, not in EU and so on and can it mean Bask country be free as well?
BTW if both are free and wanna join in EU can Spanish use VETO (is there VETO ) (as Ger used when Ukr wanted be NATO and same did Greece to Macedonia) ?? does in EU has such tool?

Without going too much into details, Spanish government says that the constitution does not contemplate the possibility of a region becoming independant. So if Catalonia becomes independent, it would be anti-constitutional without legislation change (that is their main argument).
And yeah, in an eventual case of independence, Spain would probably work against the interests of Catalonia (the government already have all the UE on their side for this issue, which is quite logical though). Not to mention the economy of both sides would be greatly fucked, and indeed Catalonia would not be allowed to have the euro according to the UE legislation (so they get even more fucked), and obviously Spain would block or delay their entry. Plus the adhesion process always takes a couple of years.

Anyway, I see a lot of comparison with the Scottish case, but I think they are miles away. Catalonia never had a strong identity as the Scotts (it never even was independant or had a personal history dissociated from the rest of spain) and also the fact there is no consensus between central and regional governments over the matter is very far from the pact made over the Scottish referendum. I doubt they will do anything, but let's wait until november and see what happens.
19.09.2014 - 21:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its only reason legal reason constitution don't let but , it can be changed ... but same to FC Barcelona, where they will play, Spain didn't wanted Giblartar in UEFA and FIFA, the said they will boycott UEFA and it worked, same they can say it whit Catalonia and Bask country
----

apos;'
[image]
14.02.2015 - 22:13
JD
Account deleted
I'm heading to Spain, Madrid then to Barcalona for a holiday in the first of April, if anyone intrested for a beer and lil metalstorm-ish meeting let me know
14.02.2015 - 23:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 14.02.2015 at 22:13

I'm heading to Spain, Madrid then to Barcalona for a holiday in the first of April, if anyone intrested for a beer and lil metalstorm-ish meeting let me know

you came here 7 years way to late
----

apos;'
[image]