Metal Storm logo
Dark Tranquillity - Video/Audio Of Brand New Song Online

A video and audio footage of Swedish melodic death metallers Dark Tranquillity performing a new song, entitled 'Where Death Is Most Alive', live at the Manning Bar in Sydney on Sunday, September 17, have been posted online at PyroMusic website. You can check it all out here.

Upcoming Dark Tranquillity tour dates :
http://www.darktranquillity.com/tour/index.html

Source: pyromusic.net
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity
Posted: 18.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 6 users
18.09.2006 - 22:10
RavenLord

Bah. The sound quality is too poor for me to make out anything, but the little bit that I was able to make out seemed fairly normal for Dark Tranquillity, which means they can't fuck it up, so I'm happy
----
19.09.2006 - 00:16
matos

true man! (sound) quality sucks! (and yes, i've downloaded hi-q version). As much as i've heard the song is... ok, i guess it reminded me of In flames fairly. well can't say much, let's just wait till the studio version comes out.
----
19.09.2006 - 01:34
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
I hope it isnt another Character... that album was kinda boring... good... but boring. I want another Mind's I
19.09.2006 - 05:40
genocide
Account deleted
I heard thier new song, it was very good live but I found that all their songs were much better live (more aggressive and energetic) so the studio release might be different.
19.09.2006 - 06:48
Hyvaarin

Yeah, the new one seemed really agressive when they played it last night*. I really want to hear the studio version.

*- look at that, my mentionitis is playing up .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."

Hits total: 2658 | This month: 22