‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 86  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Valentin B on 31.05.2011 at 12:33
In many places across Europe it is evident that, after feeling frustrated by economic decline and/or a perceived social and cultural decay due to the influx of immigrants, far-right parties and politics are on the rise.

In Germany the NDP(National German Party) spreads nationalism in a society and country which should know better. A poster was found in one of their headquarters saying "White. Not just the color of a team shirt! For a true national team!"

In Switzerland, minarets are banned from construction as a measure to curb Islamic cultural influence, in a country which is itself founded on neutrality.

In France, hundreds of Rroma from Bulgaria and Romania were rounded up and sent back home with hundreds of euros compensation in a desperate attempt to get more support from the old conservatives and xenophobes. The exact same deportees vowed to return to France the minute they set foot in the airport, as they were unlawfully expelled from there. The French government even fails at failing.

In Serbia, there were protests for the release of Ratko Mladic, a well-documented mass murderer who systematically tried to eliminate Bosniaks in the 1990s.

In Romania, a small party called Noua Dreapta (The New Right) promotes the ideas of the 1930s Legionary government of Romania, probably the most typical right-wing conservative party ever to exist around here: church and state unity, family values, and of course xenophobia, militarism, anti-homosexuality, anti-semitism and general ultra-nationalism. ND members are notorious for picking fights with everyone and protesting against the Gay Parade.

Obviously in the pursuit of a socially stable Europe there have been great steps achieved, but there is always someone out there who in pursuit of more power, awakens obsolete and morally rotten sentiments like xenophobia, nationalist pride, or ultra-conservatism. The NDP has called itself a "Party of grandparents and grandchildren", seeing as only old people who don't have the will or mental capacity to comprehend new developments in the demographics of europe would vote for such assholes.

Any other thoughts? developments in your own areas? in the words of the mighty Accept, i think it's time we "beat the bastards down" and expose these motherfuckers.

Page 2 of 2

Bad English
Masterchief

25.04.2015 at 00:00
Written by Rasputin on 24.04.2015 at 23:54

The rise of the "Right" is directly linked to the existence and pushing of the left/liberal agenda. So for years we were conservative, now the liberals are in power regardless of where you are and they have gone more "south" than they should, so to tip the scales, you are pushed towards the right, because no one really goes to the middle anymore.

LGBT, Islam, Feminism, minorities, immigration, kicking out God out of the equation, sex and drugs being pushed in your face, I am surprised it did not happen sooner.

what is wrong whit sex? drugs, its money maker, only idiots do those (I mean cocain and so heroin) , WP movement will bring same regime as islam has now, religion is same, it will bring same shit, we Europians under Putin or LePen will be like ppl what you hate, muslims under islam regime in Saudi Arabia
WP has no place in this universe
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Rasputin

25.04.2015 at 00:09
Neither does the far left, but it already happens. I think the other problem is hypocrisy. In the USA for instance, you can have Black History Month, All Black Clubs, Schools, TV stations but if you had anything with White in it you are a racist. I think you also mistake that every "far right" means automatically WP movement. No, the far right for the most part is just sick of the bullshit and double standards. People consider me a "conservative" and "right" although I am the middle, since there are things that I agree with the left and disagree with the right. I am all for balance, but that balance will not happen.
Bad English
Masterchief

25.04.2015 at 00:12
Written by Rasputin on 25.04.2015 at 00:09

Neither does the far left, but it already happens. I think the other problem is hypocrisy. In the USA for instance, you can have Black History Month, All Black Clubs, Schools, TV stations but if you had anything with White in it you are a racist. I think you also mistake that every "far right" means automatically WP movement. No, the far right for the most part is just sick of the bullshit and double standards. People consider me a "conservative" and "right" although I am the middle, since there are things that I agree with the left and disagree with the right. I am all for balance, but that balance will not happen.

extremist can take over , lets take footbalkl -- all ultras are well trained man, they don't work, train, and are fit, fiter as some cops ... they easy can take over
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Rasputin

25.04.2015 at 00:16
If they take over they will not be in power for very long. They do not have enough people to support them.

I am looking what is going on in the USA, and these are supposed to be "Democrats" in charge, however, I see more of freedoms getting lost every day, and certain groups like the minorities getting preferential treatment, which does not please me at all. But that is another story.
no one

Today at 00:53

Neither does the far left, but it already happens. I think the other problem is hypocrisy. In the USA for instance, you can have Black History Month, All Black Clubs, Schools, TV stations but if you had anything with White in it you are a racist.

The reason they had "black history" month is because there is a massive history where they're rights had been taken away. The "all black" themes is to give something back, so they can gather back some of there culture. It would be racist to treat white people the same after the past, the whites have always had everything they wanted in the USA from the start.
----
hipster fag
Rasputin

Today at 11:59
Written by no one on Today at 00:53

Neither does the far left, but it already happens. I think the other problem is hypocrisy. In the USA for instance, you can have Black History Month, All Black Clubs, Schools, TV stations but if you had anything with White in it you are a racist.

The reason they had "black history" month is because there is a massive history where they're rights had been taken away. The "all black" themes is to give something back, so they can gather back some of there culture. It would be racist to treat white people the same after the past, the whites have always had everything they wanted in the USA from the start.

So basically you support racism, because if your entire argument boils down to the bullshit para-feminist argument of presumed "white privilege" and basically all of us who are white have no right to be proud of the accomplishments of our race, but everyone else should and could. I call bullshit on that. "Whites have always had everything they wanted" are you for real? What is everything they wanted?

I keep looking at the blacks here in the USA, and they have not done shit for themselves all those years, which makes me wonder if some of the arguments from "Uncle Tom's Cabin" were correct.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.