Metal Storm logo
Circle II Circle - Upcoming Album Details

Official press release :

Spain's Locomotive Records will release worldwide the new album ("Burden Of Truth") from progressive/power metal masters Circle II Circle on October 10th.
"Burden Of Truth"'s captivating concept is taken from "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown and "Holy Blood Holy Grail" by Michael Baigent, Richard Leight and Henry Lincoln. Both novels theorize that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, and their children's descendents prospered in France.
This "holy bloodline" has fascinated Circle II Circle singer/songwriter Zak Stevens for years. "Just imagine," he says, "that through years of research tracing back through your family tree, you uncover a secret religious society that reveals to you that you are, in fact, one of the direct descendants of Jesus!"
Circle II Circle - vocalist Stevens, guitarists Andy Lee and Evan Christopher, bassist Mitch Stewart and drummer Tom Drennan - is prepared for whatever controversy this hot-button topic engenders. The release date is the 699th anniversary of the day in 1307 when members of The Knights Templar were arrested and banished in France for espousing such beliefs.
"Fifty million fans have read these books," explains Stevens, "and I'm sure they have had some of the same feelings and questions I've had, so the band and I decided to explore our thoughts and share them with our fans. There's definitely some dark stuff on this record but if you really dig deep, you'll see that there's a very positive outcome."

The record was finished - believe it or not - on 6/6/06. The first single will be 'Revelations'. A tour is set for Europe and the U.S. later this fall.

The tracklisting is as follows :
01. Who Am I To Be
02. Matter Of Time
03. Heal You
04. Revelations
05. This Is Your Reality
06. Evermore
07. The Black
08. Messiah
09. Sentenced
10. Burden Of Truth
11. Live As One
12. Into The Wind [Acoustic Bonus Track]
13. Burden Of Truth [Acoustic Bonus Track]

Source: circle2circle.net
Band profile: Circle II Circle
Posted: 20.09.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 2 users
21.09.2006 - 01:48
Soliloquy

humm...aright, this means something. everywhere i go, savatage's band members and thrown in my face. so i guess i'm suppose to get this album, and all their other stuff too.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde

Hits total: 2977 | This month: 19