Metal Storm logo
Best Megadeth Gutarist other than Friedman

Poll

Best Megadeth Gutarist other than Friedman?

Chris Poland
Chris Broderick
Jeff Young
Al Pitrelli
Glen Drover

Total votes: 10
07.06.2011 - 00:28
blacktooth85

I didn't put Marty in because obviously he would get the most votes. I want to see who you guys think is the best out of these choices. I just put the guitarists that played on the studio albums, not any of the
guys that just played live in the early years.

For me it's a close one between Poland and Broderick.... It's hard to chose because both styles are really different... Buuut i have to go with Chris Broderick
07.06.2011 - 00:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Chris Poland, without a doubt! He is definitely the most unique guitarist Megadeth has ever had. While Chis Broderick is arguably the most technically proficient of all Megadeth's guitarists, he is also the least interesting to listen to, as he doesn't have his own style. Chris P's jazzy flair, and ultra colourful solos definitely makes him the Megadeth guitarist with the most distinctive sound. xD
07.06.2011 - 01:00
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Haha, i first thought the title said "best megadeth guitarist other than frontman", and came in ready to vote for Marty.

Anyway, it's difficult to distinguish what these guys' contribution in Megadeth's music actually was seeing as Mustaine writes almost everything, but when it comes to technical shit, Broderick is the man. The guy can play the solo of Tornado of Souls at 1.2X the speed on the CD perfectly in concert.
07.06.2011 - 14:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dont care wont vote because there no metter how others play main is how Dave play and singns and what muisc band play, but most known is Poland , I dont vote this time
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.06.2011 - 21:40
king_matt

What's a gutarist?
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
07.06.2011 - 21:49
blacktooth85

Aww shit, "guitarist"
08.06.2011 - 01:17
fabregassed
Account deleted
...most people would say Poland, and I would agree. But people forget about Dave, although most of Mustaine's solos are average and just fast. He does occasionaly come up with an awesome solo like My Last Words, Holy Wars and Five Magics. And for me he's the best rhythm guitarist ever... or that might just be my Megadeth fanboyishness talking.