Metal Storm logo
Metal lullabies?

Original post

Posted by Yavanna, 09.06.2011 - 16:33
Well, I usually need music to fall asleep ( that's what I call Lullaby)... My currently play list has Amorphis, Children of Bodom - Was it worth it , and Within Temptation - Sinead... it's so effective that I can usually fall asleep before the music ends, still with the headphones on
So, I would like to know if you need music to sleep too or you need silence?
17.06.2011 - 17:15
Yavanna

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.06.2011 at 17:13

Written by Yavanna on 17.06.2011 at 17:12

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.06.2011 at 17:08

Written by Yavanna on 17.06.2011 at 17:03

I want it because the White horse rides to win, and it's rider has a crown and a bow...
And ragnarok is nice too. Fire's Giants and the rainbow bridge falling
Very nice

you like it? than you are invited too...

How many "world's end" exist around the world? Apocalipse (armagedon), Ragnarok, the Rapturing, that prophecy about 2012... We should try them all

if you are with me...than we should try them all...

If we are going to kill all of the people of the world, and the angels, and all of that beasts...
Why not to use them to make a Brain's soup?
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
17.06.2011 - 17:19
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Yavanna on 17.06.2011 at 17:15

If we are going to kill all of the people of the world, and the angels, and all of that beasts...

why not indeed....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
17.06.2011 - 17:21
Yavanna

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.06.2011 at 17:19

why not indeed....

Alright, then Brain's soup, at the day of Armageddon ( or Ragnarok), whatever we decide to start first.
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
17.06.2011 - 17:23
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Yavanna on 17.06.2011 at 17:21

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.06.2011 at 17:19

why not indeed....

Alright, then Brain's soup, at the day of Armageddon ( or Ragnarok), whatever we decide to start first.

agreed...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
21.06.2011 - 15:55
Metal_4Ever

Well, always I click in Yavvana's topic or I click on topic that Yavanna post in it I see ANGEL REAPER, and when he start to interduce his opinion Yavanna start qoute his post after that ANGEL REAPER qoute Yavvana's post........ the topic change to Chat Room
21.06.2011 - 19:13
JD
Account deleted
Written by Metal_4Ever on 21.06.2011 at 15:55

Well, always I click in Yavvana's topic or I click on topic that Yavanna post in it I see ANGEL REAPER, and when he start to interduce his opinion Yavanna start qoute his post after that ANGEL REAPER qoute Yavvana's post........ the topic change to Chat Room

True!
21.06.2011 - 20:18
ANGEL REAPER

Sorry guys ...this things just happened sometimes...actually just 3 times so far... i tend not to do so usually...
so again sorry...
----
22.06.2011 - 03:21
JD
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.06.2011 at 20:18

Sorry guys ...this things just happened sometimes...actually just 3 times so far... i tend not to do so usually...
so again sorry...

Why yo're sorry? its allowed to do post whatever you like exept spamming of course, so don't be sorry
22.06.2011 - 16:21
Yavanna

Alright people, we won´t do it anymore
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
22.06.2011 - 21:09
Metal_4Ever

Written by Yavanna on 22.06.2011 at 16:21

Alright people, we won´t do it anymore

No... like JD said it's allowed to do post whatever you like (except Spamming of Course )
28.06.2011 - 20:56
Milena
gloom cookie
Hmmmm. Usually Opeth can put me to sleep really well, it goes along most of my thoughts as I'm trying to fall asleep
----
7.0 means the album is good
01.07.2011 - 02:09
Mattybu

Rime of the Ancient Mariner was my lullaby song for a while. I rarely fell asleep during it though cause it's just a sweet song.
01.07.2011 - 11:24
Himann
Orm KrigGud
This doesn't work for me at all. I'm never completely asleep when I listen to music partially because I'm still half listening. With that said, I think the strangest experience I had listening to music while sleeping was with Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - Burzum. I woke up when it stopped almost like I was waking up out of a trance, feeling all sweaty and yet energized somehow. Awesome feeling somehow and what an album.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger