Metal Storm logo
Sepultura - New Song Online

"Mask", a brand-new track from Brazilian/American thrashers Sepultura, has been made available for streaming, exclusively at MetalSucks.

"Mask" comes off the band's upcoming new album, entitled Kairos, which will be released on June 24th through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: metalsucks.net
Band profile: Sepultura
Posted: 11.06.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 66 users
11.06.2011 - 16:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Did you have to show that abomination of a cover art again? If that track is anything to go by this is a band who are thoroughly bored of making music.
11.06.2011 - 18:11
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
If making terribly average music was the goal of this album then Sep has wildly succeeded.
11.06.2011 - 21:58
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Why do they even bother? Nothing they've done since Arise is anything special, although Roots had it's moments. Still, shoul've broken up when Max left; not because Derick is a bad vocalist, but because they clearly ran out of good ideas.
11.06.2011 - 23:51
Angelic Storm
Melodious
It really is extremely difficult to equate the band who made such amazing albums such as "Beneath The Remains" and "Arise", with the band who made "Kairos". And I have no problem with some of the Derrick stuff, heck, "Dante XIII" had some great songs on it, but this is just scraping the barrel, really.
11.06.2011 - 23:51
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Well, one thing I will say: they're still good live. Saw em back in April on that tour with Belphegor, BBB, Keep Of Kalessin, and the other guys supporting. Shit was fucking insane.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
12.06.2011 - 04:04
godisdead

Written by Angelic Storm on 11.06.2011 at 23:51

It really is extremely difficult to equate the band who made such amazing albums such as "Beneath The Remains" and "Arise", with the band who made "Kairos". And I have no problem with some of the Derrick stuff, heck, "Dante XIII" had some great songs on it, but this is just scraping the barrel, really.

I really liked "Dante XIII" and "A-lex" and I don't know what all of your problems are but "Roots" was extremely amazing.

Hits total: 2232 | This month: 2