Metal Storm logo
Cannibal Corpse - Latin American Tour With TBDM, Suicide Silence

Cannibal Corpse will once again return to Latin America. This time around, they'll be bringing along label mates The Black Dahlia Murder as well as fellow "underground heavyweights" Suicide Silence to Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Venezuela in December. The tour will begin on December 3rd in Sao Paulo, Brazil and will wrap up on December 13th in Mexico City, Mexico.

Comments Cannibal Corpse vocalist George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher: "In every interview, I am asked where the sickest and best death metal fans are and it is hands down South America. I've seen kids in the front row bleeding and losing their minds, they are all crazy in the best way possible. It's hands down my favorite place to play and I can't wait to come back!"

The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad adds: "We are very excited to be a part of this monstrous South American tour. It is always a pleasure to play alongside the almighty Cannibal Corpse... but in South America?! The shows are going to be absolutely insane, without a doubt. To the South American fans: prepare for an unearthly ritual!"

TBDM guitarist Brian Eschbach comments further: "We are extremely excited for another chance to support the almighty Cannibal Corpse! It has always been great touring with them. We especially look forward to seeing them DESTROY South America and Mexico City. iViva la Smash!"

Cannibal Corpse + The Black Dahlia Murder + Suicide Silence:

Dec. 03 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Dec. 04 - Curitiba, Brazil
Dec. 06 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dec. 07 - Santiago, Chile
Dec. 08 - Quito, Ecuador
Dec. 10 - Bogota, Colombia
Dec. 11 - Caracas, Venezuela
Dec. 13 - Mexico City, Mexico

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cannibal Corpse
Event: Cannibal Corpse + TBDM + Suicide Silence
Posted: 11.06.2011 by Kriegsphilosoph

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 33 users
12.06.2011 - 02:42
SlaytanicGonzo

I hope the prices are not too high because there are 3 bands, since Cannibal is the only one I really like. Black Dahlia is ok though, couldn't care less about Suicide Silence

Hits total: 2900 | This month: 3