DarkRootsOfEarth 100%
DeathViper () 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 26 users
14.06.2011 - 13:15
Warman
Erotic Stains
This will be one crazy weekend. Sabaton and Iron Maiden on Friday and Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica on Sunday.
----
04.07.2011 - 00:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 14.06.2011 at 13:15

This will be one crazy weekend. Sabaton and Iron Maiden on Friday and Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica on Sunday.

and its live on STV2 and 1

Watching BIG 4 on STV1 5 Hours of music from Ullevi I Göteborg .... in end Im getting bored to long, Antrax sucked, Megadeth vocals was week music good, Slayer's vox was good, muisc week, Metallica start week, but after 3 songs James vox was and are good, music is exelent profesional , but order shood be Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica , and Megadeth shood play lil longer and nice to see Dave drunk red wine in beckstage

How much costed ticket to this

I like idea filming it , Swe TV shood film such giges and brodcast, more I remeber 2005 IM was there and it was live, we need it more
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.07.2011 - 12:48
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 04.07.2011 at 00:27

and its live on STV2 and 1

Watching BIG 4 on STV1 5 Hours of music from Ullevi I Göteborg .... in end Im getting bored to long, Antrax sucked, Megadeth vocals was week music good, Slayer's vox was good, muisc week, Metallica start week, but after 3 songs James vox was and are good, music is exelent profesional , but order shood be Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica , and Megadeth shood play lil longer and nice to see Dave drunk red wine in beckstage

How much costed ticket to this

I like idea filming it , Swe TV shood film such giges and brodcast, more I remeber 2005 IM was there and it was live, we need it more

Dude! Anthrax was amazing. Megadeth was also great, but yes, weak vocals here and there (but it's Mustaine). Slayer did what they always do, but King's guitar was almost mute. I loved that Araya did the scream in Angel of Death. First time he's done that live when I've see them. Metallica kicked major ass and put on the best show on this weekend when I also saw Sabaton, Graveyard and Iron Maiden.

Yeah, they should broadcast more of these shows. The special thing for me was that my first concert was Iron Maiden at Ullevi 2005, when SVT filmed the concert. Now I was back at their next broadcast.
----
05.07.2011 - 15:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Anthrax - I dont know maybe Tv imprsion whit fuck up sound, since non of TV hardly can handle any muisc sound and to Dolby Digital, vire is dead so , I need buy new, Dave vocals was werry week, I could noy singh at all, cant get anything, only those known songs ... it was funny king so seriuss, FTW dont mess whit me, Araya was so happy like litle angel(of death) and Metallica kicked ass , Lars shood say something to in denish/swedish

I was at 2005 there to and I did not saw IM this yera but friends who saw say it was weekest show from a band in whole since they remeber

How many times you have seen Slayer, do they sing Seasons In Abyss live
----

apos;'
[image]
05.07.2011 - 15:38
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 05.07.2011 at 15:09

Anthrax - I dont know maybe Tv imprsion whit fuck up sound, since non of TV hardly can handle any muisc sound and to Dolby Digital, vire is dead so , I need buy new, Dave vocals was werry week, I could noy singh at all, cant get anything, only those known songs ... it was funny king so seriuss, FTW dont mess whit me, Araya was so happy like litle angel(of death) and Metallica kicked ass , Lars shood say something to in denish/swedish

I was at 2005 there to and I did not saw IM this yera but friends who saw say it was weekest show from a band in whole since they remeber

How many times you have seen Slayer, do they sing Seasons In Abyss live

Lars usually says something in danish and swedish when they play here, he did at Stadion '07 and now at Ullevi last Sunday. Maybe they just didn't show that on tv?
I've seen Slayer three times. They played Seasons in the Abyss at Hovet '06, when I saw them.
----
05.07.2011 - 15:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I see, nop they didnt, bgut TV reporter on studio (lol seems Swe only has metal studio where they analise gig) guy tryd speek denish , he sad and Lars will play drums (if I understood correct)
----

apos;'
[image]
09.07.2011 - 02:39
timmoe

The sound was really AWFUL when Anthrax played. And I got the impression the vocals were just too low when Megadeth played, not that Dave sang 'bad'? It got better and better with each band, though. Of course, as always, the main band got all the best...
09.07.2011 - 12:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by timmoe on 09.07.2011 at 02:39

The sound was really AWFUL when Anthrax played. And I got the impression the vocals were just too low when Megadeth played, not that Dave sang 'bad'? It got better and better with each band, though. Of course, as always, the main band got all the best...

GAIS, IFK play better football how Dave's vocals was, but same IMO was wjat I saw at youtube about Iron Maiden in Ullevi that friday, also poor perormence, but only what I can get from Dave those songs who's lyrics I know , I can get what he sings
----

apos;'
[image]
10.07.2011 - 14:12
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by timmoe on 09.07.2011 at 02:39

It's Ullevi's fault. Somehow that venue isn't really suited for arena bands. The sound totally depends on where you stand. Where I was the sound was great during all three bands, except Slayer. A guy I know stood somewhere else, he claimed that Slayer's sound rocked...
----

Hits total: 2715 | This month: 1