Metal Storm logo
Mötley Crüe - Set To Tour Australia

Veteran hard rockers Mötley Crüe have announced their intentions to tour Australia this September. The band will perform three shows while down under and are set to be supported by Bret Michaels and Doc Neeson. Tickets go on sale at 9am 21st June (or 14th of June for fan club presale tickets). Get the dates below.

Mötley Crüe - Australian Tour:

21/09 - Riverstage, Brisbane, Aus
23/09 - Sydney Entertainment Centre, Sydney, Aus
24/09 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Aus

Source: motley.com
Band profile: Mötley Crüe
Event: Mötley Crüe - Australian Tour 2011
Posted: 15.06.2011 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 19 users
15.06.2011 - 07:20
Timmeh
Dudeman
Ugh, major dry spell of good bands touring Aus at the moment and it doesn't look like getting wet anytime soon. I don't want to see Miley Cyrus or Avenged Sevenfold or Dolly Parton or Motley Crue for that matter. Well... Nevermore just HAD to destroy themselves didn't they...
15.06.2011 - 09:26
theironarctica

Written by Timmeh on 15.06.2011 at 07:20

Ugh, major dry spell of good bands touring Aus at the moment and it doesn't look like getting wet anytime soon. I don't want to see Miley Cyrus or Avenged Sevenfold or Dolly Parton or Motley Crue for that matter. Well... Nevermore just HAD to destroy themselves didn't they...

I feel for you guys, the censorship boards probably won't let any decent metal bands into the country
15.06.2011 - 09:40
Timmeh
Dudeman
Written by theironarctica on 15.06.2011 at 09:26

I feel for you guys, the censorship boards probably won't let any decent metal bands into the country

Haha, Oh! Those damn censors! I still can't believe they are having customs check for 'Mortal Kombat 9' and are handing out fines if they catch you importing it (even if you are 18). Absolutey ridiculous, I really hate this country sometimes.
15.06.2011 - 09:44
theironarctica

Written by Timmeh on 15.06.2011 at 09:40

Written by theironarctica on 15.06.2011 at 09:26

Haha, Oh! Those damn censors! I still can't believe they are having customs check for 'Mortal Kombat 9' and are handing out fines if they catch you importing it (even if you are 18). Absolutey ridiculous, I really hate this country sometimes.

Fuckin assholes. Who censors them \m/
15.06.2011 - 09:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Hope Bret Michaels doesn't have another stroke from tying his bandana too tight. And who the fuck is Doc Neeson?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.06.2011 - 10:45
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Doc Neeson is best known as the lead singer for Aussie hard rock band The Angels, which were pretty good in their day (back in the 1970s and 80s). Their most well-known song was "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?" which the audience used to respond with "no way, get f&cked, f&ck off!".

p.s. I agree with the comment that we are experiencing a dry-spell of good bands touring down under. Just hope that it changes when summer arrives and those northern hemisphere bands want to escape the cold winter.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...

Hits total: 2173 | This month: 3