Metal Storm logo
Melechesh

Original post

Posted by Detric, 23.09.2006 - 00:41
Okay here is band that every Absu fan will fall in love with. Proscriptor used to play drums for this band (and we all know how sick that guy is). However, a new guy replaced him, he sounds okay based on the new track Rebirth Of The Nemesis you can listen to at www.myspace.com/melechesh along with two tracks from the Sphynx album which is a fucking masterpiece if you ask me, lets hope the new album can outdo it. The new song blew me away, I didnt think they would keep up the good work, but they did! Im so looking forward to hold this album in my hands. They are from Israel, I would call them blackened thrash just like Absu, but the thing with Melechesh is, that you can hear that they are from Israel, because of the song structure, their melodies and folk elements which sounds amazing. Their new album is called Emissaries and is set to be released on October 30th through Osmose Productions.
31.03.2011 - 02:52
Yasmine

Written by Guest on 31.03.2011 at 01:51

Gonna see them on April 4th with Rotting Christ. That video posted above was the first I've heard of them-and damn it's awesome!

I wanna go.....:cry:
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
31.03.2011 - 03:39
0rpheus

Written by Bleeding angel on 15.02.2011 at 18:57

Well,Melechesh are definitely very interesting with their origin and influence on ppl.For me they hold a big one.

Saw them live and I quite liked them!It is a certain reason to fall in love if you like the Middle East and its influence.

Hallelujah! Finally found someone likes the middle shit east. Regards
----
I would prefer not to.
01.04.2011 - 22:10
Bleeding angel

Yes why not?The thing that other people are strictly and conservatively one side orientated(speaking for a specific metal music genre)
doesn't interest me much hehe cheers man:beer:
02.04.2011 - 04:24
Vikcen
Metálico
@Khaldi, @Void_Eater: Yeah, great video .
05.04.2011 - 06:15
Dr. Void
Account deleted
This band is playing live FUCKING RIGHT NOW! IN MY FUCKING CITY! And I have fucking homework so I can't attend! I feel like I just got fucked with a knife...
06.04.2011 - 16:03
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Written by Guest on 05.04.2011 at 06:15

This band is playing live FUCKING RIGHT NOW! IN MY FUCKING CITY! And I have fucking homework so I can't attend! I feel like I just got fucked with a knife...

The same happened to me a couple months ago. I remember being in a suicidal mood.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
12.04.2011 - 14:16
Bulletdodger

Written by Bleeding angel on 15.02.2011 at 18:57

Well,Melechesh are definitely very interesting with their origin and influence on ppl.For me they hold a big one.

Saw them live and I quite liked them!It is a certain reason to fall in love if you like the Middle East and its influence.

Lucky...
I would really like to see the live.
So far emmisaries is my favourite album from them so far, followed by Sphynx.
The middle-eastern vibe is excelent, and their sound somehow brings me closer to some of Lovecraft's and Borge's work.

Written by Guest on 31.03.2011 at 01:51

Gonna see them on April 4th with Rotting Christ. That video posted above was the first I've heard of them-and damn it's awesome!

Awesome !
If Nile played with them as well, I would sell my kidney to go and see them all.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
25.05.2011 - 19:48
Sulac

Saw them with Rotting Christ. Most entertaining band I've ever seen in concert, blew Rotting Christ away for sure. Passed the band on the street after they'd eaten, too, before the show. Didn't have the balls to approach em. *face palm*