Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - European Tour Dates, Compilation Album Announced

Rammstein have assembled a retrospective of their most significant songs, entitled Made In Germany 1995-2011.

The machinery of Rammstein live is hauling across the whole of Europe, starting 6 November 2011 and bringing the essence of 16 years to the stage. With a completely new show, Rammstein at its best! All dates are listed below. The tour will be continued in 2012.

Parallel to the tour, a retrospective album called Made In Germany 1995-2011 will be released somewhere in autumn. 20 Rammstein original bests, including one new track, as well as the entire video catalog for the first time on CD/DVD.

Rammstein - Made In Germany 1995-2011 Tour Dates:

Nov. 06 - SK - Bratislava - Zimny Stadion Ondreja Nepelu
Nov. 10 - HU - Budapest - Sportarena
Nov. 12 - CZ - Prague - O2 Arena
Nov. 14 - PL - Gdansk - Sopot Ergo Arena
Nov. 17 - D - Leipzig - Arena
Nov. 20 - D - Munich - Olympiahalle
Nov. 21 - D - Friedrichshafen - Rothaus Halle
Nov. 23 - A - Vienna - Stadthalle
Nov. 25 - D - Berlin - O2 World
Nov. 28 - D - Hamburg - O2 World
Nov. 29 - D - Bremen - Arena
Dec. 01 - F - Strasbourg - Zénith
Dec. 02 - LUX - Luxembourg - Rockhal
Dec. 04 - D - Düsseldorf - ISS Dome
Dec. 08 - D - Frankfurt a. M. - Festhalle
Dec. 10 - D - Stuttgart - Schleyer-Halle
Dec. 12 - CH - Zurich - Hallenstadion

Source: rammstein.de
Band profile: Rammstein
Event: Rammstein: Made In Germany 1995-2011 Tour
Posted: 17.06.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 192 users
17.06.2011 - 23:42
muska

It's more like a tour of Germany and a few gigs in the neighbouring countries at the moment. Are they aware there's like 50 countries in Europe? Just annoyed they aren't visiting UK really )
17.06.2011 - 23:42
Promonex
Cathemeral
One of the bands I've always wanted to see, but never managed to do so. Let's see if I'll manage to catch them in Frankfurt this time around.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
17.06.2011 - 23:45
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
I'm curious to see how their new track sounds. I really liked the last album; I can't wait for the next one.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
18.06.2011 - 00:22
Xim
Rocker of Worlds
Yeah, I'm really curious about the new track too. LIFAD was probably one of the best albums, so I'm gonna have some high expectations. But I'm sure I'll be pleased either way, considering there is only one Rammstein song that I don't like (Stirb Nicht Vor Mir).
18.06.2011 - 00:23
pagb666

Curiosity is over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFW7Hla7m0Y
18.06.2011 - 01:44
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Promonex on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

One of the bands I've always wanted to see, but never managed to do so. Let's see if I'll manage to catch them in Frankfurt this time around.

I remember you liked the fact that some band at Hellfest last year had topless fire-breathing strippers on stage. I think you might like the R+ show haha.

it's quite tempting, that Budapest show.. i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a while before they are brought back to Romania, and i could combine it with Amorphis just a day earlier.. sounds awesome.
18.06.2011 - 14:21
Abattoir

Written by muska on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

It's more like a tour of Germany and a few gigs in the neighbouring countries at the moment. Are they aware there's like 50 countries in Europe? Just annoyed they aren't visiting UK really )

Indeed this is more like a middle-europe tour, however I'm sure there will be a plenty of Euro tour dates announced for next year...including UK

I hope I could manage to attend on Vienna venue.
18.06.2011 - 18:17
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Valentin B on 18.06.2011 at 01:44

Written by Promonex on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

I remember you liked the fact that some band at Hellfest last year had topless fire-breathing strippers on stage. I think you might like the R+ show haha.

Yeah, fire-breathing is always great, especially if you have a camera with you. I didn't even notice they were topless...
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
18.06.2011 - 22:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Across the Europe ...... funny to know how small is Europe
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 4528 | This month: 5