06. Coils (0.618?)
07. Diaphragm Closed%
08. x xx X
09. Wolves Mays Safely Graze
10. To A Heaven In Thick Fog

Staff review by
Jeff
Rating:
"Transcending Bizarre?" is a young band coming from Greece. Formed in 2000 and after 2 promo CDs, Transcending Bizarre? became a "real" band with their first album "The Four Scissors" in June 2003 under the label SleazyRider Records. It's very hard to present TB? because this band is just unique. They used to make a technical Death/Black Metal with a lot of Electro parts. And yes it's new, fresh, uncommon and at the end, this scientific mix gives a fantastic and very promising debut album.

Read more ››
published 14.10.2003 | Comments (2)

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 103 users
19.06.2011 - 15:40
Rating: 10
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Perfect album from an unjustly overlooked band, these guys are flat out geniuses.
09.08.2012 - 06:52
Unhealer
Eclecticist
This album is really good, it somehow reminds me to old Tristania at times with the soprano and the symphonic bits. Too bad she doesn't sing well I try to focus on the melodies (which are great), but her technique really turns me down. At least she doesn't appear that often since the album focuses on black metal.
25.03.2013 - 14:14
Rhiannon
Account deleted
Written by Unhealer on 09.08.2012 at 06:52

This album is really good, it somehow reminds me to old Tristania at times with the soprano and the symphonic bits. Too bad she doesn't sing well I try to focus on the melodies (which are great), but her technique really turns me down. At least she doesn't appear that often since the album focuses on black metal.

I agree, although i don't think she sucks in all songs (I liked her in Dessicated and Entering Release), but she definetly sounds strange and off key (totally ruins The 4 Scissors). But it's a good album otherwise, great melodic black metal. My favourite is A New Saturn

Hits total: 6393 | This month: 20