Metal Storm logo
Ashes You Leave - Part Ways With Vocalist

Croatian gothic/doom metal band Ashes You Leave are looking for a new singer after the departure of Tamara Mulaosmanovic.

A statement from the band reads as follows: "Our long time singer Tamara is no longer a member of Ashes You Leave due to personal reasons. We are now searching for a new lead vocalist. All the interested parties can contact us on our band mail. Please send your photo, personal information (name, date of birth, place of residence etc.) and a link or a mp3 file with the recording of you singing. Studio and live experience is not required but it is desireable since the material for our sixth album is already written and ready for recording. We will inform you about the date and place of the audition via e-mail."

Back in March also drummer Dalibor Franjkic parted ways with Ashes You Leave. The band will announce his replacement any time soon.

Source: ashesyouleave.org
Band profile: Ashes You Leave
Posted: 22.06.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 28 users
22.06.2011 - 15:05
rekkuza-

Oh, I enjoyed her presence in the band. I wish her, and them, good luck in the future.
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
22.06.2011 - 20:08
Abattoir

Honestly I think she doesn't sing so prudently, her voice just doesn't seem to be so reliable throughout the songs.
22.06.2011 - 22:42
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
FUCK! she has such a wonderful voice, what a loss! wish them all the best anyway.

Hits total: 2323 | This month: 7