Metal Storm logo
Adding albums from bands not on Metalstorm

‹‹ Back to Bugs
01.07.2011 - 17:24
Behdaad
DEAD
There are some bands which are not still added to Metalstorm.
But you can add their albums through here.
The album is shown in your album collection, just writing the name of the band and the album and there's no 'link' to the discography of that band. (while there's a link for bands already added.)

But when someday, that band is added to Metalsorm, still no link appears and it's just the name.

Hope I said it clear.

Thanks
----
As tyranny becomes normality;
We hang at the end of the rope.
06.07.2011 - 18:46
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Behdaad on 01.07.2011 at 17:24

still no link appears and it's just the name.

It's the same as with our list features, you just have to go back and manually edit the album again.

For example, I added an album to my list that wasn't on MS because the band hadn't been added yet. When the band and album were both added, the list didn't automatically update, I had to edit it and submit it again for the link to work.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.07.2011 - 20:44
Behdaad
DEAD
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.07.2011 at 18:46

Written by Behdaad on 01.07.2011 at 17:24

still no link appears and it's just the name.

It's the same as with our list features, you just have to go back and manually edit the album again.

For example, I added an album to my list that wasn't on MS because the band hadn't been added yet. When the band and album were both added, the list didn't automatically update, I had to edit it and submit it again for the link to work.

Yes, that's the problem exactly.
Can it be fixed somehow?
----
06.07.2011 - 20:46
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Behdaad on 06.07.2011 at 20:44

Can it be fixed somehow?

I'm not sure, I'm not a programmer. Ivan and corrupt are the "IT guys", but from what I know both are relatively busy with more important things at the moment. Chances are if you remember to bring this up later it'll get attention.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.07.2011 - 20:51
Behdaad
DEAD
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.07.2011 at 20:46

Chances are if you remember to bring this up later it'll get attention.

I'll do my best to remember, but I'm not 'promising' anything!
----