Metal Storm logo
Hammerfall - New Video Clip, Video Interview Posted Online

Power Metal band Hammerfall's record company Nuclear Blast have posted the official video to Hammerfall's new song 'Natural High' online. The song 'Natural High' comes from Hammerfall's upcoming album entitled "Threshold". It's the first official video from the album as well. 'Natural High' is also the first single from the album.
Nuclear Blast's Europe division have also posted a nine minute video interview online. The interview was done during the production of the video.

Click here to watch 'Natural High' video.
Click here to watch the video interview.

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: HammerFall
Posted: 25.09.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 3 users
25.09.2006 - 13:13
Hyvaarin

Supremely cheesy video. Not too keen on the song, though.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
25.09.2006 - 14:53
danzig111
Account deleted
i quite like the song
25.09.2006 - 18:05
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
You don't understand what the video is all about, they have way to much money...
The songs is okay, but sounds like everything else with Hammerfall. And the gay singer hasn't learned how to sing yet.
25.09.2006 - 18:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well this song are wierd and well previusly ''Blod Bound'' video was better, only think what I like here was girls
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.09.2006 - 10:13
Revenant
Account deleted
Pretty gneric, nto too bad, funny video. Thye could have achieved much more with that budjet though.
21.11.2006 - 18:48
Zolla
Account deleted
This month, you can find on METALLIAN TV an exclusive interview of Joacim Cans and another of Frost from Satyricon .
Discover some live footage of French bands DSK, Phazm, Destinity and the new music video of The Outburst. http://www.metallian.tv
Stay TUNE?.

you may clic here to a direct access to the emission : http://www.tdkprod.com/rockmetal/emission.htm

Hits total: 2668 | This month: 3