Metal Storm logo
Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Song Online

"The Violation", a brand-new track from Italian symphonic brutal death metal band Fleshgod Apocalypse has been made available for streaming over at MySpace.

"The Violation" comes off the band's upcoming new album, entitled Agony, which will be released on august 9th through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse
Posted: 06.07.2011 by -Morbid-

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 104 users
06.07.2011 - 15:07
DorianGray

Instant buy
I love this band.
----
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful."
06.07.2011 - 15:07
Sean 79

Savage! Saw them last year. tight as a virgins..... Definitely one of the better new death metal bands around at the moment.
06.07.2011 - 15:37
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I am not stocked with the new song but i like it! waiting for the new album!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
06.07.2011 - 18:15
Uldreth

I love how the symphonic stuff were more incorporated into the track, coexisting with the metal part, unlike on previous stuff where they were very separated.

Love on first note it is.
06.07.2011 - 22:58
wormdrink414

That's pretty much the exact opposite to my response. I liked them separated. This is just a tad too synthy. Still brutal as fuck, though, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions about nuclear blast and their diabolical international conspiracies...
06.07.2011 - 23:31
qlacs
"The Quaker"
WOW This pretty much rules!
----
07.07.2011 - 04:55
JCJen7

I can't quite decide yet if I prefer their earlier stuff when it would be like SUPER BRUTAL DEATH METAL [piano melody] SUPER BRUTAL DEATH METAL. Or this new song when they have that classical melodic thing going on at the same time, they both sound cool!
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
07.07.2011 - 05:33
psykometal
A staff guy...
OMFG so fucking sick!!! I can't wait for new album!!! August 9th hurry the fuck up and get here!!!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

07.07.2011 - 12:08
koob

I wasn't expecting that much from this new album but I must admit that this track clearly hooked me up !
10.07.2011 - 05:00
Don_Doom

Symphonically Brutal

Hits total: 2838 | This month: 3