Metal Storm logo
Helloween - New Single Details

Helloween will release their new single "Light the Universe" on November 13 via SPV Records (November 10 in Germany). The title cut is said to be the first-ever duet in the band's history, which also features an appearance by Blackmore's Night singer Candice Night.

Tracks to be included on the new single are "Light The Universe" (featuring Candice Night), "If I Could Fly" (Live From Sao Paulo), and "Revolution" (previously unreleased in Europe), along with the video clip for "Light The Universe".

In addition to the single version of "Light the Universe", this four-track single offers bonus material in the form of a video for the title track, directed by Alexander Diezinger (Negative, L'ame Immortelle, Exilia) at Veldenstein Castle in southern Germany, the track "Revolution" (penned by bassist Markus Großkopf, recorded for Japan and previously unreleased in Europe), as well as an appetizer for the band's upcoming live album — a stage version of "If I Could Fly", recorded in Sao Paulo in March 2006.

Scheduled for release in February 2007, Helloween's new double live DVD and CD will be available in two versions (standard and limited edition), with tracks recorded in Sofia, Tokyo and Sao Paulo, among others.

Source: helloween.org
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 25.09.2006 by eirc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 2 users
25.09.2006 - 15:07
Baz Anderson

wooooooo. i cant wait for the new live album/DVD
i will get this single just for my collection even though i am not a big fan of this duet at all
i will be more interested in the b-sides and such
25.09.2006 - 17:39
HardSide

im suprised they already making a new album, when did keepers 3 come out? 2005?
25.09.2006 - 18:27
Baz Anderson

'... The Legacy' came out last year some time
but this isnt a new studio album, its a live album from their last tour on which i am very proud to be able to say i saw them on

Hits total: 2630 | This month: 11