Metal Storm logo
Symphony X - Another Bad Studio Update

Well here it goes as it is said I didn't change a thing:

'It seems that this is doomed to be the 'Murphy's law' cd, where anything that could go wrong, will/has gone wrong. Due to technical problems, first with the studio computers, and then with the failure and subsequent replacement/installation of somewhat-hard-to-find parts in MJR's amps, the band's about 2 weeks behind where they'd hoped to be progress-wise at this point. This has thrown off the projected date for getting the cd out and mixed, so they've had to push back the date for that by about a month in accordance with what dates were available to them.

Currently MJR is getting his guitar parts finished, & after that Mike LePond will finish up his bass parts, and then Russ will enter the studio to work on recording the vocals. Mike asked me to extend the band's appreciation to the fans for their patience, & at this point, is anticipating a release date after the new year; I have no doubt that it will be well worth the wait.'
Jax

Source: symphonyx.com
Band profile: Symphony X
Posted: 25.09.2006 by #~|CoP|~#

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 12 users
25.09.2006 - 16:02
ylside

meh......
25.09.2006 - 18:20
Glen_Doom

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
----
Spitting in the face of mainstream music !!!
25.09.2006 - 20:32
kaos666

It's only a month I suppose
26.09.2006 - 00:17
Daru Jericho

*Shakes fist*.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

18.10.2006 - 09:21
SacredBlade

Almost five years guys...........
30.10.2006 - 18:24
GtBS

Hell, I'll wait one, two, six more months exactly *because* it will have been five years. I'm just happy they're putting out a new CD, I thought they had disappeared or something o_O

Hits total: 2969 | This month: 1