Metal Storm logo
Enigma

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 25.09.2006 - 17:28
Did you ever heard the name of ENigma?

Band consists of Michael Cretu, born May 18, 1957, in Bucharest, Romania; married Sandra Lauer (a singer), 1988.

Infact the mind is Michael. His first album was in 1990 with the hit song "Sadeness," Enigma brought the new age fascination with Gregorian chants and old world culture to the clubs; the resulting single was both unique and irresistable. The rest of the album followed that pattern successfully, although without quite matching the stunning success of the hit single. On their second album, some of the old world elements remained, but the new age angle came to the forefront in a set of slick, radio-friendly dance-pop.

A new album "A POSTERIORI" has been realeased in 22nd of Set. 2006 .

13.02.2007 - 13:08
Lupas
Maximus
Listining to Enigma brings me so much memory , from my childhood and teanage I have listen once more the first two albums , and even i listen to them so many times , i have enjoy them. When i have a bad day i use to listen to them , go out with my photo camera and enjoy the quiet of nature , togheter with enigma sound in my mp3 as well.
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
06.05.2009 - 11:53
Hybris

Of course I know about Enigma
Not only their music is great but also their videos... ^^
----
Opening a new scar, closing the wounds with a knife
26.09.2009 - 01:51
farmakon
Whispering Gloom
I have first two albums and they are very good. The song "Sadeness" is the scariest memory of my childhood. I don't know why but I hated the song and I cried until my parents turned the music off. Nowadays it's one of my favourite songs.
11.10.2009 - 05:27
Archetype

A long-time Enigma fan here! It was always somehow playing in the background through a significant part of my childhood.