Framing Armageddon (2007)
Iced Earth (1991)
Burnt Offerings (1995)
The Glorious Burden (2004)
The Crucible of Man (2008)

Total votes: 18
09.07.2011 - 00:49
blacktooth85
I'm pretty much a fan of all their material. Yeah they've had a few albums that weren't as good as others, but overall pretty solid catalog. I really love their 1st 3 albums. I never really got into Dark Saga that much. Something Wicked is incredible too. But if i were to pick one i would have to say The Horror Show is my personal favorite. That album has a sick line-up with Steve DiGiorgio and Richard Christy. RIchard's my "faaaaaavorite". I love the horror theme too .... talk amongst yourselves
09.07.2011 - 01:47
Metal_4Ever
Horror Show, simply my fav one and my fav song is ghost of freedom
09.07.2011 - 12:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maybe year ago I would say Iced Earth and Night Of The Stormrider, now I dont know, I need re listen all to asnver, but still someho I go for Something Wicked This Way Comes , all albums arte good, this is not single band, this is serius music where you start from a end whit z 1th song till last song, no disturbace nothing, otherwise it wont work
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.07.2011 - 16:48
Sean 79
Everything before Horror Show is classic. My Night of the Stormrider is my favourite. Horror Show is ok but i don't think they've released anything great since. Still awesome live.
11.07.2011 - 14:04
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Call me crazy but Framing Armageddon is one of my favorites