Metal Storm logo
Suicide Silence - Entire New Album Streaming Online

The Black Crown, the new upcoming album from California deathcore act Suicide Silence is now available for streaming in its entirety over at MySpace.

The album was recorded with producer Steve Evetts ( The Dillinger Escape Plan, Hatebreed, Every Time I Die) at The Omen Room Studios, Garden Grove, California.

The Black Crown will be released today, July 12th, through Century Media Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 12.07.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 47 users
12.07.2011 - 20:14
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
9/10

Awesome!!!
13.07.2011 - 03:02
Zealot644

Gotta say, I effing hate this band.

Awful.
13.07.2011 - 03:25
..ExoTeaR..

I heard Witness The Addiction [feat. Jonathan Davis] last week on Australian radio (The Racket) i didnt mind it. im yet to judge the rest of the album tho. love it or hate it this album will be played and spread from arsehole to breakfast time regaurdless. may aswell get used to it.
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
13.07.2011 - 07:59
Void Eater
Account deleted
Has some very good songs for deathcore standards, such as Slaves to Substance and Human Violence, but songs like Fuck Everything and You Only Live Once sound like a nu metal/deathcore hybrid with added suckness.
19.07.2011 - 03:59
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 13.07.2011 at 07:59

Has some very good songs for deathcore standards, such as Slaves to Substance and Human Violence, but songs like Fuck Everything and You Only Live Once sound like a nu metal/deathcore hybrid with added suckness.

Yeah but "Fuck Everything" covered a pretty good breakdown in last 2 mins as same goes with "You Only live Once". Overall, its their best work they've ever produced.
19.07.2011 - 08:47
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 19.07.2011 at 03:59

Yeah but "Fuck Everything" covered a pretty good breakdown in last 2 mins as same goes with "You Only live Once". Overall, its their best work they've ever produced.

Well, allow us to peacefully disagree While I'm not really a fan of the band, The Cleansing has been growing on me lately for whatever reason-basically the perfect combination of death metal riffing and stupid (in a good way) heavy breakdowns- basically the only album in that style that I like. I also like that most of the breakdowns on the album sound more 'bouncy', if that makes any sense, rather than the chug-chug-chug of bands like Whitechapel. Of course, there's not a lot of room for expansion on that style, so they really had no choice but to evolve or stagnate-Good to see a band try something new, but experiments can fail.

And Fuck Everything just annoys me-don't know if it's the overly angsty lyrics or the general chuginess of the song, but it's just bothersome to me.
19.07.2011 - 11:05
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 19.07.2011 at 08:47

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 19.07.2011 at 03:59

Well, allow us to peacefully disagree While I'm not really a fan of the band, The Cleansing has been growing on me lately for whatever reason-basically the perfect combination of death metal riffing and stupid (in a good way) heavy breakdowns- basically the only album in that style that I like. I also like that most of the breakdowns on the album sound more 'bouncy', if that makes any sense, rather than the chug-chug-chug of bands like Whitechapel. Of course, there's not a lot of room for expansion on that style, so they really had no choice but to evolve or stagnate-Good to see a band try something new, but experiments can fail.

And Fuck Everything just annoys me-don't know if it's the overly angsty lyrics or the general chuginess of the song, but it's just bothersome to me.

I completely agree with you Void on the make up song of "Fuck Everything" but I think what differentiates Suicide Silence from Whitechapel, Carniflex or Job for A cowboy is they dont show over excessive of screaming or rather put it on "dark sides wannabes" but I like the themes they create in every album. They've a totally difference concept in implementation but I like their music. Rest everyone has their opinions to hit it on dude,:)

Hits total: 2370 | This month: 3