Metal Storm logo
Trivium - Another New Song Online

"Inception Of The End", a brand-new track from Florida metallers Trivium can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

""Inception Of The End" is a song that has been with us since 2009," reveals lead vocalist/guitarist Matt Heafy. "For "Inception," we have been able to slowly craft it over the spanning demos and years to shape it into the song it is today. "Inception" was one of the first songs written for the album and like all the songs on In Waves, was a labor of love... and we're beyond excited about the final product."

Another new track, called "Dusk Dismantled", is still available for streaming over here, while a video for the song "In Waves" is available at Altpress.com.

"Inception Of The End", "Dusk Dismantled" and "In Waves" come off the band's upcoming new album, entitled In Waves, which will be released on August 9th through Roadrunner Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: community.hottopic.com
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 14.07.2011 by RcK

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 86 users
14.07.2011 - 04:15
Nergal Is God
Account deleted
Tis a killer track!
14.07.2011 - 08:50
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Appropriate that a Trivium track is brought to you us by Hot Topic.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
14.07.2011 - 09:01
MetallicA_3

The end of Trivium legend is near
14.07.2011 - 16:40
.Nemesis.

Written by MetallicA_3 on 14.07.2011 at 09:01

Please stop that. You're hurting yourself.

And no it is not. Trivium is still awesome. Just listen to "Dusk Dismantled"
----
You try to awaken me, the flesh dripping with blood
My body is there, but my soul a perilous void
Aethereal existence coming off in ambient waves
I am nothing. I AM N1H1L.
14.07.2011 - 20:54
Nergal Is God
Account deleted
Of the 3 songs they've released so far, this is probably the strongest one, even though Dusk Dismantled is a very very close second. Yes, I agree that Hot Topic bringing it to us was extremely gay, being that store fucking sucks anymore, it has nothing to do with the music. Trivium is still truly amazing, and this new song is proving that. I thought Shogun was going to be their peak, yet they just keep getting stronger.
15.07.2011 - 06:58
MetallicA_3

Written by .Nemesis. on 14.07.2011 at 16:40

Written by MetallicA_3 on 14.07.2011 at 09:01

Please stop that. You're hurting yourself.

And no it is not. Trivium is still awesome. Just listen to "Dusk Dismantled"

viewpoints bt i don't like their new style
16.07.2011 - 03:23
.Nemesis.

Ah well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you have yours and I have mine
----
You try to awaken me, the flesh dripping with blood
My body is there, but my soul a perilous void
Aethereal existence coming off in ambient waves
I am nothing. I AM N1H1L.
02.08.2011 - 19:52
Novas

Honestly, its the better of the other 2 songs!
05.08.2011 - 17:00
Sword_Chant

These new songs are awesome. Honestly, I like the fact this album sounds different again and how their sound changes in different ways each time. Not sure if I prefer the album to Shogun yet but it's definitely in the style I missed most (Ascendancy era).. can't complain about that really. Trivium must be the only metalcore band I can remotely stand

Hits total: 3287 | This month: 5