Metal Storm logo
Rage Nucléaire - New Project By Ex-Cryptopsy Vocalist

Rage Nucléaire - the new project led by ex-Cryptopsy vocalist Dan "Lord Worm" Greening - are finishing up the last pieces of their upcoming debut album, entitled Unrelenting Fucking Hatred.

Said Lord Worm to Bravewords: "Rage Nucléaire is a hate-filled blend of melodic black metal and violent industrial. It's a three-piece and its other component parts are Alvater on guitar, synth, drum programming, and background vocals, and Dark Rage on guitar, background vocals, and secret things even I'm not privy to.

A full-length CD, Unrelenting Fucking Hatred, is currently in the works. The three of us seem to share the same bleak world vision, for one thing, and this shows up very clearly in the compositions. Alvater used to be in the godly Frozen Shadows, and I know he hasn't spent nearly a fraction of his accumulated rage. Dark Rage and I don't do a lot of cretinous smiling, either.

Also, I remember a talk with (ex-Cryptopsy guitarist) Steve Thibault about ten years ago, in which he said something about having one more album left in him. As it turns out, he didn't, but I've often thought about that, and I figure I might have one or two left to expiate. As the millennium progresses, so does the aural assault perpetrated by really nasty practitioners of the Black Art; good. I just want to add my voice to the global chorus of discomfiture. And so, I will.

I'm still into doing live stuff but we'll have to see about that. There is also some material being written for a second release, and we'll probably have to put up a Facebook page, too, at some point. Other than that, I'm just looking forward to being dead, but then, aren't we all."

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Cryptopsy
Posted: 18.07.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 129 users
18.07.2011 - 12:42
JD
Account deleted
Hell the fuck yeah! LordfuckinWorm is fuckin back!
18.07.2011 - 13:35
Angelic Storm
Melodious
"I'm just looking forward to being dead, but then, aren't we all?" I'm with you, Lord Worm!
18.07.2011 - 14:54
Jiri

This should be interesting.
18.07.2011 - 16:32
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
YAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!
18.07.2011 - 21:56
@gent_-_orange

Lord worm is really nuts... Im exited about this project.
02.10.2011 - 22:02
KvltovKthvlhv

Has anyone heard of a release date for this
----
When night falls she cloaks the world in impenatrable darkness, a chill rises from the soil and contaminates the air...suddenly life has new meaning
29.10.2011 - 02:12
niklas555

Release date is october 31
02.11.2011 - 04:41
KvltovKthvlhv

I'm a sad panda...October 31st has come and went and still no album.
----
When night falls she cloaks the world in impenatrable darkness, a chill rises from the soil and contaminates the air...suddenly life has new meaning
31.05.2012 - 21:39
Oaken
Hipster
Lord Worm is basically one of the worst vocalists I've ever heard. But Melodic Black and Industrial. Sounds a bit interesting coming from a guy who used to play in Cryptopsy.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
31.05.2012 - 21:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by KvltovKthvlhv on 02.11.2011 at 04:41
I'm a sad panda...October 31st has come and went and still no album.

First album is already written and ready to be released, it just needs to go through the final stages of production. It'll probably be released this fall.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.07.2012 - 21:48
Ankläger

Is there a reason the band isn't on here? They're not NS or anything, are they? Even Metal Archives forgets about them
13.07.2012 - 23:28
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Ankläger on 13.07.2012 at 21:48

Is there a reason the band isn't on here? They're not NS or anything, are they? Even Metal Archives forgets about them

Probably coz they don't have any release yet.... though they did sign to Season of Mist

Hits total: 6107 | This month: 8