Metal Storm logo
Trashcan (Dutch - Death/Groove metal band)

20.07.2011 - 17:17
Trashcan is a Dutch Groove/ Death metal band.

Bio:

We're a four man formation called TrashCan from Leiden (the Netherlands) and surroundings.

Vocals - Henk-Jan Langejans.
Guitars - Rick den Hollander.
Bass - Niels Nieuwenhuizen
Drums - Istvan Timmermans

Our formation was completed at the end of 2009 and we started touring in the beginning of 2010, setting the goal to at least 20 gigs in our first year.

Our sound is a mix of Thrash, Groove and Death Metal, characterized by cunning riffs, brutal basslines in combination with brutal grunts and screams as well as pounding drums. We've been inspired by bands such as Black Label Society, Lamb of God, Pantera and Metallica, spiced up with a slight flavour of Soilwork, All that Remains and Slayer.

Our shows are full of energy where hair's flying around, grunts directly in your face and alot of interaction with the crowd. We make sure that our shows are unforgettable and always inviting to go wild.
In past shows we've played together with bands like: Ethereal, Gnadab, Last Breath Denied, Warmaster, New Rebel Chapter, One on One, Pound, the Machete Massacre and many more.

Now in 2011 they are ready to record their debut EP and they're gonna explode on stage !

Check us out at

Links:

www.facebook.com/TrashcanOfficial

www.youtube.com/trashcanofficial

www.twitter.com/trashcanband
20.07.2011 - 19:40
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
You can feel free to promote your band... but do not link other bands like, say, Pantera unless there is an actual link to the band, such as Vinny producing an album of your or Rex plays bass for you.

all this does is annoy the piss out of fans of the bands you link, who see notifications in their inbox. they aren't going to check you out... instead they just report you to mods like me.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
20.07.2011 - 20:39
Xim
Rocker of Worlds
I kinda dislike how I have to "Like" you to listen to your songs on your facebook page. How am I supposed to actually like you guys unless I hear your music?
23.07.2011 - 16:10
sk8phantom
Hey guys, checkout my band melodic death band from Malaysia.

heres they are : http://www.facebook.com/thedeadappointmentrequiem

thank you very much.
24.07.2011 - 13:48
Written by Xim on 20.07.2011 at 20:39

I kinda dislike how I have to "Like" you to listen to your songs on your facebook page. How am I supposed to actually like you guys unless I hear your music?

If i'm correct, that problem is just solved.. did not noticed that before, but thanks !