Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - Remixed Entrance Track Online

A brand-new remixed track from Finnish Symphonic Power metal band Nightwish has been made available for download over here

The song is based on the main riff and chorus of track 11 on Nightwish's upcoming album Imaginarium and was remixed by DJ Orkidea.

Says the band: "Some of you may already have heard it on YouTube as a low quality recording, and due to popular demand, you can now listen to it in high quality here. This is this season's entrance song of the Kiteen Pallo sports team."

Source: nightwish.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Posted: 20.07.2011 by Array

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 181 users
20.07.2011 - 19:49
Unhealer
Eclecticist
I had the thought that Nightwish had gone techno until I read about that DJ remix

Nice chorus melody, very "movie friendly". Too bad Anette is probably going to ruin it for me, but I will give it a try!
20.07.2011 - 20:09
In_tallica

Sounds kinda cool.... I was a little shocked when the techno drums kicked in, but other than that it sounds very much like Nightwish!
20.07.2011 - 20:28
amo_del_merol

Meh!
----
... let evil rise ...
20.07.2011 - 20:40
Elodie Artour
Slania
This is soo Nightwish-like! Sounds awesome. Cannot wait to hear their new stuff!
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
20.07.2011 - 21:49
Ernis
狼獾
Good... I hope the new album will contain more choir, more polyphonic and bombastic melodies and even more vocal play between Anette and Marco and why not even more guest appearances... Nightwish has all what is needed in order to become an ultimate symphonic ensemble...
20.07.2011 - 22:28
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
The melody sounded like classic Nightwish, but maybe too classic. The whole Carmina Burana chorus thing got old a long time ago, it's been done to death already and it doesn't impress me at all. I mean, every symphonic metal band and their mothers know how to make a song sound epic by adding "ah-ah" choirs. Meh indeed.
21.07.2011 - 03:47
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Sounds good to me. Maybe their next album will be a surprise.. for the good (hoping).

About the "ah-ah" choirs ErnilEnNaur was talking about: It's true that every recent symphonic metal band sound the same, but the truth is Nightwish always had the kind of quality that's rare to find. Even in weakest albums.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
21.07.2011 - 11:26
Evican
Ann O'War
I like it and it's quite reminiscent of classic Nightwish. Now we just need to hope that Anette doesn't massacre the music. While she has a good voice, it's not quite the same without that operatic soprano voice soaring over the top.

Hits total: 2460 | This month: 4