Metal Storm logo
"Heavy Metal Satanic Music"- 1980's Talk Show Segment

20.07.2011 - 23:29
animal
From the 1980's talk show The Hot Seat;

Quote:
KNAC's Thrasher faces off with The Hot Seat's Wally George on the subject of heavy metal music.

Wally really harps on alleged "Satanic messages" and "backward masking".

Part 1

Part 2
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
26.07.2011 - 01:00
Death To Posers
Hate Thy King
Guy's full of shit. He should have brought up all of the wars that "so called" good Christians have brought upon the world. How many different cultures were forced into believing in "The Lord". I have no problem with the teachings of Jesus, but the church hasn't the teachings of Jesus in a long time. Such a fucking hypocrite.

I am not in any way a devil worshiper but ask yourself this. how much suffering in the world has come today from so called followers of God compared to followers of the Devil?
----
The word gen means "illusion" or "apparition." In India, a man who uses conjury is called a genjutsushi ["a master of illusion technique"]. Everything in this world is but a marionette show. Thus we use the word gen.
26.07.2011 - 21:33
fabregassed
Account deleted
Backward lyrics? Has he not tried to listen to it normally yet? He might find a message or two there.
08.09.2011 - 04:06
king_matt
This shit's hilarious.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
09.09.2011 - 10:22
arwestromen
Hahahahahahahaha......ahahahahahahahaha....wow now I know why people thinks that americans are crazy but the sad part is that we had a similar idiot on tv back in the 80's with the famous quote "VASSP, Vee ar sattans peple"
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
09.09.2011 - 10:51
ANGEL REAPER
I would like to see this kind pro-Christian tv hosts to be confronted with...i dont know...Norwegians....from Black Circle...
it would be a fun thing to watch...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
10.09.2011 - 03:12
Void Eater
Account deleted
Teh satans will eat ur children nd rape ur honey bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.09.2011 - 18:08
edgethrasherx
This, just pisses me off every time i see something like this. And this is the worst. This guy cant open his mind to even listen to the arguing points thrasher is making. I just cant believe how ignorant this guy is
----
"killing for religion. something i don't understand"-Dave Mustaine
11.09.2011 - 21:03
dr.doom
This kind of seems like an intentional joke.
All the audience are supporting Thrasher and this is just promoting him.

Also if you watch the one with GWAR, the guy kind of throws things at Oderus that are asking for a funny answer.
Wally: "You know what I think? I THINK THESE GUYS DON'T EVEN BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE!"
Oderus: "We certainly do not!"

I mean... come on.
11.09.2011 - 21:43
Mattybu
It's funny how far it got stretched out back in the day, like really Judas Priest isn't a satanic band...